Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
chocob

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by chocob » Sat, 06 Aug 2016 6:58 am

Hi! Im from the july 9 interview, heard from some friends that i met during the interview got their sms last wed but i haven't got mine yet. Anyone in the same situation. Getting worried :(

heyheyheehee

Post by heyheyheehee » Sat, 06 Aug 2016 12:02 pm

chocob wrote:Hi! Im from the july 9 interview, heard from some friends that i met during the interview got their sms last wed but i haven't got mine yet. Anyone in the same situation. Getting worried :(

Hey, may I ask if the sms is for confirmation of the job? previously I heard they would call.

chocob

Post by chocob » Sat, 06 Aug 2016 11:05 pm

Hi heyheyheehee, im referring to the text to call ms mary. Hmmm some of my friends got it alrdy.

heyheyheehee

Post by heyheyheehee » Sun, 07 Aug 2016 1:40 pm

chocob wrote:Hi heyheyheehee, im referring to the text to call ms mary. Hmmm some of my friends got it alrdy.

Oh I understand. Good luck! Hope you can get your text soon.

chocob

Post by chocob » Sun, 07 Aug 2016 2:15 pm

heyheyheehee wrote:
chocob wrote:Hi heyheyheehee, im referring to the text to call ms mary. Hmmm some of my friends got it alrdy.

Hello! Are u waiting for it too?

heyheyheehee

Post by heyheyheehee » Sun, 07 Aug 2016 2:38 pm

chocob wrote:
heyheyheehee wrote:

Hello! Are u waiting for it too?
I am on review so I be waiting for a call to go for review :)

Muz1993

Post by Muz1993 » Mon, 08 Aug 2016 7:42 pm

Hi I was from the 9th July interview as well. If ur notice period is 1-2 mths they will call u aft the notice period is over.
I was one of the earliest for the management interview and alr received my rejection letter i think due to my scoliosis. Sadly. So here to just encourage the rest that if u hvnt received any news, it wud be good news! Good luck to all the SQ cabin crew hopefuls!

Wineruby

Post by Wineruby » Tue, 09 Aug 2016 12:25 am

chocob wrote:Hi! Im from the july 9 interview, heard from some friends that i met during the interview got their sms last wed but i haven't got mine yet. Anyone in the same situation. Getting worried :(
Same here. How long's your notice period? Have you gotten news yet?

chocob

Post by chocob » Tue, 09 Aug 2016 8:29 am

Wineruby wrote:
Hi! One mth. Yes just got the golden text. U?

chocob

Post by chocob » Tue, 09 Aug 2016 8:29 am

Wineruby wrote:

chocob

Post by chocob » Tue, 09 Aug 2016 8:31 am

Muz1993 wrote:Hi I was from the 9th July interview as well. If ur notice period is 1-2 mths they will call u aft the notice period is over.
I was one of the earliest for the management interview and alr received my rejection letter i think due to my scoliosis. Sadly. So here to just encourage the rest that if u hvnt received any news, it wud be good news! Good luck to all the SQ cabin crew hopefuls!
Sry to hear about that. I saw someone posted tht the scolosis can be corrected but need to spend some noney, if u are young and would love this job, no harm trying agsin after correcting the scolosis.

dubelux

Post by dubelux » Wed, 10 Aug 2016 2:47 pm

Hi I went for my medical on 11 July but I am currently in the army and will ORD on 9 Sept. Anyone has any idea roughly when I will get notified or has anyone been notified and in the same plight as me?

Tedyuntianhu

Post by Tedyuntianhu » Thu, 11 Aug 2016 4:56 am

Hi dubelix,

There's quite a handful of people that are pending notification as they have yet to ORD. As you ORD in September, I'm pretty sure Ms Mary will schedule and notify you once she has firmed up a date for you to submit your remaining documents. They did say they will let you know during the month before your ORD date after the management stage yes? All the best!

Wineruby

Post by Wineruby » Fri, 12 Aug 2016 1:55 pm

chocob wrote:
Wineruby wrote:

No not yet unfortunately. I wonder if I'm the only one from 9 July who has yet to receive news :/

wildhoneyflames

Post by wildhoneyflames » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 10:38 pm

Hi anyone starting training in November? Would like to know if the training dates for November is out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk