Singapore Expats

Do not buy Groupon's Teeth Whitening at Aesthetics Wellness

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
just2b

Do not buy Groupon's Teeth Whitening at Aesthetics Wellness

Post by just2b » Thu, 04 Aug 2016 9:08 pm

Hi all,

I hope this thread will change your mind if you are deciding to buy the teeth whitening at Aesthetics Wellness from Groupon. I bought the voucher for $68 for a LED teeth whitening and went down today. Upon arrival, I was told that there are 3 types of treatment - 8%, 16% and 35%. They said that the voucher is only for 8% (which is the weakest type). This was not mentioned anywhere and I couldn't find any reviews of the same treatment so I'm not sure if it applies to regular patrons. I was asked to top up to do 16% or 35%. I said no and decided to do 8%. (which I didn't have a choice)

To my dismay, I was once again told to top up another $68 for a sensitivity cream to be applied to my teeth. The lady there told me that the regular price is $188 and she will offer me a discount of $68. It then comes up to the price of $136 including the voucher I paid for. I said I didn't want to do the cream but they pushed it to me and said it would hurt after if I do not top up for it. Frustrated, I decided to cancel the appointment and said I would go back and reconsider since there are still 4 months until expiry. They pushed me to do it saying "since you are already here" "jus try it" but I decided that a no was a no. Who knows what would happen during the treatment and I'd rather not take that risk.

Please do not consider doing your teeth whitening here.