Singapore Expats

maid I interviewed is now available as my mother-in-law will come to help instead

Discuss everything about domestic helper and babysitter issues here
french_brownie

maid I interviewed is now available as my mother-in-law will come to help instead

Post by french_brownie » Sun, 24 Jul 2016 11:51 pm

I am a french citizen married to thai woman. we were looking for a maid to help us since the arrival of my second child. We interviewed the following person who we decided to hire but eventually we had to turn her down has my mother-in law is willing to come to singapore. I feel a bit bad about cancelling the hiring process at the last minute so I would like to recommend her as she did well during the interview.
her profile can be found at:
Name: Marilou Cayme (43) can be found on maidandme website.
Bonne chance;)

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: maid I interviewed is now available as my mother-in-law will come to help instead

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 25 Jul 2016 2:09 am

french_brownie wrote:I am a french citizen married to thai woman. we were looking for a maid to help us since the arrival of my second child. We interviewed the following person who we decided to hire but eventually we had to turn her down has my mother-in law is willing to come to singapore. I feel a bit bad about cancelling the hiring process at the last minute so I would like to recommend her as she did well during the interview.
her profile can be found at:
I hope you paid her a fair compensation in lieu of what her agents would have signed as loan.

PS, the last I checked you wouldn't be able to get your MIL on any pass, unless she does visa runs - which are pretty risky for a Thai passport holder. Be warned.