Singapore Expats

Filling form of Singapore citizenship - Travel information

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Ivy Pham

Filling form of Singapore citizenship - Travel information

Post by Ivy Pham » Fri, 17 Jun 2016 4:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I have applied for SC online, but I am not sure what I filled in correctly As I travel back to my country and for business some time. Longest period is about 2-3 months, some trips are few days.
The question in citizenship form:
"Have you absent from Singapore for a period of ONE (1) year or more in aggregate during:*"

Do I need to fill this? If yes, Do I need to list down all the trips? ( there is not enough field to list in ).

Any suggestion please?

Thank you for your viewing and help in-advance.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Filling form of Singapore citizenship - Travel information

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 17 Jun 2016 5:16 pm

Ivy Pham wrote:Hello everyone,

I have applied for SC online, but I am not sure what I filled in correctly As I travel back to my country and for business some time. Longest period is about 2-3 months, some trips are few days.
"Have you absent from Singapore for a period of ONE (1) year or more in aggregate during:*"

Do I need to fill this? If yes, Do I need to list down all the trips? ( there is not enough field to list in ).

Any suggestion please?

You would need to fill this only if you have spent a total of 1 year out of Singapore in the period stated. Have you spent? If not, you do not need to fill this section

Ivy Pham

Re: Filling form of Singapore citizenship - Travel information

Post by Ivy Pham » Fri, 24 Jun 2016 9:33 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
Ivy Pham wrote:Hello everyone,

Any suggestion please?

You would need to fill this only if you have spent a total of 1 year out of Singapore in the period stated. Have you spent? If not, you do not need to fill this section
Hi,
Thank you very much.
They asked to filling all the travel information if the total of days is 1 year or more time you have absent from Singapore during 6 years.I selected some long trip to fill in as i have many trip within 6 years.