Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
oh.sherlene

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by oh.sherlene » Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:23 pm

Stormshining wrote:
oh.sherlene wrote:
Stormshining wrote:Hi I went to submit my remaining docs today and I'm starting on 28 July. Anyone else? I went for the interview on 9 Jan.
Hello! My training starts on 28th July too!
Hi Sherlene! Looking forward to seeing you on 28 July, my batch mate. :-)

Btw have you gotten the package? And may I know when did you get the call?
Hi I received call on last Monday but haven't received email from them yet, guess have to wait for awhile more. How about you?

Stormshining

Post by Stormshining » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 1:05 am

oh.sherlene wrote:
Stormshining wrote:
oh.sherlene wrote: Hello! My training starts on 28th July too!

Hi I received call on last Monday but haven't received email from them yet, guess have to wait for awhile more. How about you?
I think you should expect a mail package first! You got to sign the contract and then mail it back to them. The email is only sent a month before the start date telling you when to go down and sign the bond.
For me I got my date today after going down to submit my certificate of service. Will probably get the mail in a week's time.

Cactuspricks

Post by Cactuspricks » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 1:22 pm

Hi, anyone out there who went for medical on the 24th may still waiting for call/sms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cabincrewwannabe

Post by cabincrewwannabe » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 1:23 pm

Cactuspricks wrote:Hi, anyone out there who went for medical on the 24th may still waiting for call/sms?

Me. R u a female or male?

Cactuspricks

Post by Cactuspricks » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 1:24 pm

Female! Yourself? It's already the third week after medical.. A little worried~~~

cabincrewwannabe

Post by cabincrewwannabe » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 1:25 pm

Cactuspricks wrote:Female! Yourself? It's already the third week after medical.. A little worried~~~

Me too! Omg thankfully I'm not alone. Let's hope we will get our call soon. What's your availability and did you have to take extra medical test?

Cactuspricks

Post by Cactuspricks » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 1:28 pm

cabincrewwannabe wrote:
Cactuspricks wrote:Female! Yourself? It's already the third week after medical.. A little worried~~~

Me too! Omg thankfully I'm not alone. Let's hope we will get our call soon. What's your availability and did you have to take extra medical test?

I'm a little worried actually.. I got a friend whom i met during interview got a call last week and got confirmed.. My availability period is 1 month! How about you? And nope, no extra medical test for me!

wildhoneyflames

Post by wildhoneyflames » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 5:29 pm

Stormshining wrote:
oh.sherlene wrote:
Stormshining wrote:

I think you should expect a mail package first! You got to sign the contract and then mail it back to them. The email is only sent a month before the start date telling you when to go down and sign the bond.
For me I got my date today after going down to submit my certificate of service. Will probably get the mail in a week's time.

Hi stormshining, can i know when did you get your call? Your interview was in January?

wildhoneyflames

Post by wildhoneyflames » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 5:30 pm

Hi is there anyone who went for extra blood test and have received the call already?

Stormshining

Post by Stormshining » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 7:47 pm

wildhoneyflames wrote:
Stormshining wrote:
oh.sherlene wrote:

Hi stormshining, can i know when did you get your call? Your interview was in January?
Hi, for my case is different. I did not get the call or sms. I received an email to submit my remaining documents and from there I was told my start date. Yes I went for the interview in Jan.

wildhoneyflames

Post by wildhoneyflames » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 7:59 pm

Stormshining wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote:
Stormshining wrote:

Hi, for my case is different. I did not get the call or sms. I received an email to submit my remaining documents and from there I was told my start date. Yes I went for the interview in Jan.
Oh I see! When did you receive the email then? How long did you waited for the email to come in from the day you completed medical?

Stormshining

Post by Stormshining » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:08 pm

wildhoneyflames wrote:
Stormshining wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote:

Oh I see! When did you receive the email then? How long did you waited for the email to come in from the day you completed medical?
Waited until June, because that is when I ORD. So around may they sent an email asking me to go down in June.

wildhoneyflames

Post by wildhoneyflames » Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:36 pm

Stormshining wrote:
wildhoneyflames wrote:
Stormshining wrote:
Waited until June, because that is when I ORD. So around may they sent an email asking me to go down in June.
Oh that is weird because I thought even when you ORD in June they would still let you know within 1 month from the date of your medical...

wayne_89

Post by wayne_89 » Wed, 15 Jun 2016 10:43 am

is there any kind soul medical 30th may and still waiting optimistically like me! Put ya hands up! haha! :D

wildhoneyflames

Post by wildhoneyflames » Wed, 15 Jun 2016 11:24 am

wayne_89 wrote:is there any kind soul medical 30th may and still waiting optimistically like me! Put ya hands up! haha! :D
Hi Wayne, may I ask why is your medical on the 30th? I thought it must be on either 23rd or 24th? :-)