Singapore Expats

Looking to invest in US

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
FionaTan99

Looking to invest in US

Post by FionaTan99 » Mon, 02 May 2016 4:03 am

Hi guys, I already own a place in SG but I'm looking to invest in the US, perhaps in Florida. I'm thinking condo and rather on the high-end spectrum. Anybody has some tips or recommandation? We would like a place on the waterfront.

TomLuhan

Re: Looking to invest in US

Post by TomLuhan » Mon, 02 May 2016 4:13 am

HI Fiona, I recently stumbled upon a nice condominium project while on holidays in Florida. It's still under construction but I think it will be nice when completed. It's right on the waterfront, like you specified : http://xxxyyyzzz.uuaa

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Mon, 02 May 2016 10:04 am

What kind of vibes are you looking for? For a more urban and cosmopolitan feel, it would be Miami. If you are looking for a sleepy town, they are pretty much most of Florida.

BBCWatcher
Editor
Editor

Post by BBCWatcher » Mon, 02 May 2016 10:34 am

The "vibe" I get is that Fiona and Tom know each other quite well. So well that their hearts beat as one as "they" spam this message board trying to peddle property that'll soon be underwater in more ways than one. I also get the vibe this entire thread will be deleted within moments.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Mon, 02 May 2016 11:08 am

BBCWatcher wrote:The "vibe" I get is that Fiona and Tom know each other quite well. So well that their hearts beat as one as "they" spam this message board trying to peddle property that'll soon be underwater in more ways than one. I also get the vibe this entire thread will be deleted within moments.
Spot on, BBCW... identical IP addresses for both X and X... 105.66.0.94

This particular IP address resolves to Casablanca... no obvious proxy in place.

So... we'll keep "Fiona" and "Tom" alive for the next little while to see what develops... as they "stumble" over each other from Casablanca.