Singapore Expats

Anyone PR is Approved this month (April 2016)

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Kchang21081982

Re: Anyone PR is Approved this month (April 2016)

Post by Kchang21081982 » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 8:49 am

the lynx wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
Kchang21081982 wrote: Hi
No.

I will go medical check for S pass renewal.
I have do it 2x Since 2008.

1st company 1x
This time 2nd company 1x

Hi
Would chances still open for PR?
My Criteria on this forum 1st message.
You medical check will affect PR ? I think if you do medical check, PR chance improve. #-o :-k
Squirrel, humour/sarcasm is fun, but only if the recipient can understand half of it for the meaning to sink in. In this case, not Kchang21081982. It will be lost on him/her.

@Kchang21081982

Your medical check up for SPass renewal/approval has no relation to your current PR application. It is a separate thing. So don't worry nor don't be excited.

Sometimes a SPass holder can be exempted from medical checkup altogether, it all depends on MOM based on your profile.

So don't worry, and don't get too excited either.

Hi Lynx
U r rite

Some is really awesome
And some :$@&)(7789245

Thks ur words

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 9:07 am

I'm having a hard time believing this guy is actually an adult. :-k :?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Anyone PR is Approved this month (April 2016)

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:09 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I'm having a hard time believing this guy is actually an adult. :-k :?
No comments :)

I do appreciate lynx's patience ...

Did anybody miss the smileys in my previous post ? :(

Azshec

Post by Azshec » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 1:48 pm

Hi mine got approved on 8th April

Filipino
Married to singaporean
1 singaporean child
2k monthly gross
Applied on October

yolo123

Post by yolo123 » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 5:58 pm

wishingyouahappyday wrote:Hi,

I have just received my Rejection Letter this morning from ICA after 5 months waiting.
Just sharing:
1- S Pass/ SGD 46k per a.n
2- Applied @ Nov 2015/ 3rd application
3- Vietnamese Chinese/Single
4- Singapore since 2008
5: Education: Advanced Dip from Raffles Education, Degree from SIM Uni and 6 months short course from Harvard, US.

"
hehe we have the same path.

I stay in Singapore since 2007. My 4th application rejected last year. EP/ 92k per a.n / Vietnamese / married with Singaporean/ no kid/ Education: Degree from Vietnam and Master from Australia / we bought condo since 2014 (right away after our ROM).
so 4th application (apply under my husband's sponsor - his salary is same as mine) still rejected after married for 1 year plus and own house here. Letter stated: i can stay here as long as my pass valid :D.
Anw apply pr here is free, so just apply every year until they give it to you. But if you plan to wait for PR before married/buying house then better think again coz it still a long long wait for you.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 8:04 pm

yolo123 wrote: Anw apply pr here is free, so just apply every year until they give it to you. But if you plan to wait for PR before married/buying house then better think again coz it still a long long wait for you.
I think I can see why you keep getting rejected. You can apply every year and they may never give it to you. In the meantime, you will have possibly passed up good opportunities in other countries even though they've already told you you are only good here as long as you can keep your EP renewed. With the rate of renewal rejections I'm starting to see in the last three months, your stay here may well be short-lived. No plan B? That's not the kind of SC they are looking for. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

yolo123

Post by yolo123 » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 8:14 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
yolo123 wrote: Anw apply pr here is free, so just apply every year until they give it to you. But if you plan to wait for PR before married/buying house then better think again coz it still a long long wait for you.
I think I can see why you keep getting rejected. You can apply every year and they may never give it to you. In the meantime, you will have possibly passed up good opportunities in other countries even though they've already told you you are only good here as long as you can keep your EP renewed. With the rate of renewal rejections I'm starting to see in the last three months, your stay here may well be short-lived. No plan B? That's not the kind of SC they are looking for. :roll:
I think i just wait for 10 years more, they will give me pr eventually. Without pr doesnt affect me much since i alr bought house and my job quite stable.
Plan B is to go back VN retire if no job here.

relax.s.huang

Post by relax.s.huang » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 9:27 pm

Just curious, anyone China-Chinese? Pls share

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

bro75
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Post by bro75 » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 9:30 pm

In her post, she said she is married to an SC. Thats why she keeps trying.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 9:45 pm

bro75 wrote:In her post, she said she is married to an SC. Thats why she keeps trying.
+1, hence her repeated attempts !

Although I doubt as of now being married to SC carries any weight, with the govt pushing for LTVP+

k3l337744

Post by k3l337744 » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 9:48 pm

1- E Pass/ SGD 30k per annual
2- Applied @ 24 July 2015
3- Malaysian/ Chinese / Single
4- Singapore since 2010 / 1st time application
5- Tax Paid 4 times
6- Status @ ienqury = Approved while check on 18 April 2016

Just waiting for the letter to come earlier.... :D :D
And good luck to those pending.

dynoto
Regular
Regular

Post by dynoto » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 9:57 pm

shouldn't they reward perseverance for people who tried hard to stay?

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Post by Wd40 » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:12 pm

If a similar thread was started couple of years back, guess which nationality would been the maximum respondents. What a change!

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 19 Apr 2016 11:05 pm

Possibly if it is perseverance.. If they tell you it ain't gonna happen but you are welcome to stay as long as your EP is renewed, then I don't call that perseverance. The S word comes to mind.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Wed, 20 Apr 2016 9:00 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Possibly if it is perseverance.. If they tell you it ain't gonna happen but you are welcome to stay as long as your EP is renewed, then I don't call that perseverance. The S word comes to mind.
I think yolo123 will still have her chance. All she needs is to pop a baby out, and then re-apply. I think with all the mixed marriages going on among SCs and foreigners (especially those from certain countries) ICA is just trying to be extra sure. There have been too many cases in the long distant past, where some women took advantage of vulnerable men (old, desperate or special needs) for sham marriages to win their residence in Singapore, and wipe off their CPF in the process. yolo123 seems like a legit one so it is a matter of time (or baby).