Singapore Expats

Does size matters?

Post here for survey, questionnaire or poll for our expat members.
earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Re: Does size matters?

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 11:39 am

Well, as you can see from the link that I provided. That guy is American. Well, maybe I should not assume he is Caucasian.

vader85m

Post by vader85m » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 11:52 am

Well, from the collage photo that my ex did up i would say he is superior to me in terms of twice the length and thickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 12:30 pm

It is a very personal thing. And difficult to extropolate a general conclusion. After you have dated the girl for a while and both of you feel very comfortable with each other, you can ask her about her preference. I would assume the more cerebral type (vs the reptilian brain) will not attribute as much importance to the physical aspect.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 1:46 pm

If human survival is 100% on Darwinian law of natural selection since the last century, by now, we would have 100% big peckers, because only men who are selected by fertile women to pass on the genes of having big peckers, would be able to bring forth generations of big peckers. Then this conversation would be nothing.

Conclusion? Big peckers are not a factor as far as human survival is concerned...

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 1:57 pm

One of the girls i know had an Indonesian bf who had a small wee wee, that relationship didn't last long, she said the sex was bad.. and she made him feel bad about it too...! many women judge men with small penises just like many guys who judge women because they are "flat"
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 2:15 pm

Judge? Perhaps that kind of personalities are generally judgmental by nature. They jump on any opportunities to judge (and put down) someone. And even if they have found a large pecker, they will continue to judge and demand more perfection from that counterpart. Me, me, me, I want this, I want that. I have found that people with a very judgmental predepostion tends to be self-centered. Not the best candidate to start a nurturing and respectful relationship. OP, it may not be a loss after all.

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 2:17 pm

Not saying your ex is such. Since I don't know her personally and there is not enough information provided here. She may have a genuine biological need for size.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 2:19 pm

Doesn't sound like the kind of girl any guy would be interested in. Hell, she probably did you a favour if she is capable of that kind of crap. You are better off without her.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

vader85m

Post by vader85m » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 3:11 pm

Well, maybe it's because my ex girlfriend has the cuckold fantasy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 3:31 pm

the lynx wrote:If human survival is 100% on Darwinian law of natural selection since the last century, by now, we would have 100% big peckers, because only men who are selected by fertile women to pass on the genes of having big peckers, would be able to bring forth generations of big peckers. Then this conversation would be nothing.
Conclusion? Big peckers are not a factor as far as human survival is concerned...
I've read a couple books on this. Apparently the human male appendage is actually more varied than to be expected BECAUSE of selection by the human female. i.e. the range is wider than you'd statistically expect. The comparison was made with chimps who have much smaller appendage and far less deviation from the average in their population groups - probably because they omitted the african or chinese chimps :)
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 4:08 pm

This topic has certainly aroused some interest. OP must have been thinking long and hard before posting and some penetrating questions were asked. Sure, it sucks to have been shafted but it's all about getting up again after limping out of an impassioned situation. Sometimes you just have to either grow a pair or grab it by its pair and thrust forward until you come to a happy ending.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 4:36 pm

To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 4:48 pm

vader85m wrote:Well, maybe it's because my ex girlfriend has the cuckold fantasy.
My 2c is that you're waaay better off being an ex of any girl who is suffering any kind of fantasy. Life's challenging enough as it is without adding a dose of psycho to the mix.

I remember years back being in a sex shop looking to buy a vibrator (yes, for a lady :)). Now I didn't know a thing about them. So I went down the shelf comparing models from dainty handbag sized ones through to beasts, and chose what I thought should fit the vacancy. Well, I got to the till and the girl working there said 'You know, I wouldn't buy that one if I were you. It's all about the motion and not the size'. She then led me back to the shelf and gave me her opinion on each of them. Finally homing in one which appeared nothing to boast about, saying 'This is the one I suggest will hit the spot'. Naturally I took the advice from this consultant expert with deep coal-face experience, and indeed she was proven to be right.

Furthermore. A successful relationship requires mutual respect. If a girlfriend is so disrespectful to highlight something to try and belittle you with, something sensitive (at a younger age) but actually completely irrelevant, I'd suggest again - you're far better off out.
'Do it or do not do it: You will regret both' - Kierkegaard

bro75
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Post by bro75 » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 4:48 pm

[quote="rajagainstthemachine"][/quote]

This is why STEM education is important.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 05 Apr 2016 5:09 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Doesn't sound like the kind of girl any guy would be interested in. Hell, she probably did you a favour if she is capable of that kind of crap. You are better off without her.
:-k

I am in agreement with you ..

And Despite my efforts to show serious restraint, I would love to know if she had big upstairs !! Or was it Runway 22 but pretending to be Mount Everest. :P