Singapore Expats

I Can't Re-Register for Another PR Appointment

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
kumar_work

I Can't Re-Register for Another PR Appointment

Post by kumar_work » Tue, 29 Mar 2016 5:47 pm

Hi,

I had a PR appointment for tomorrow morning and I was trying to my supporting documents from my company however they delayed. I can not reschedule due to last minute.

I pressed cancel button and the PR application is cancelled without asking further confirmation.

Again I am not able to book any more PR application and below error msg.
"Please Note:
Changes will have to be made 1 day before the appointment date. If you have either made 2 changes to your appointment date/time or missed 2 appointments, you will not be allowed to make further changes or any new appointment."

Which means I can not get pr apportionment for me in future ?

- Kumar

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: I Can't Re-Register for Another PR Appointment

Post by the lynx » Wed, 30 Mar 2016 9:41 am

kumar_work wrote:Hi,

I had a PR appointment for tomorrow morning and I was trying to my supporting documents from my company however they delayed. I can not reschedule due to last minute.

I pressed cancel button and the PR application is cancelled without asking further confirmation.

Again I am not able to book any more PR application and below error msg.
"Please Note:
Changes will have to be made 1 day before the appointment date. If you have either made 2 changes to your appointment date/time or missed 2 appointments, you will not be allowed to make further changes or any new appointment."

Which means I can not get pr apportionment for me in future ?

- Kumar
Interesting problem. It means that you have already made one change/cancelled one appointment previously, and now you cancelled this one, therefore you can't make new appointment. Unless it is a technical error on the website.

We have never had any poster here who experienced this, so not sure how to advise. I suppose you could call ICA to ask (they will probably tell you to do walk-in and wait - I don't know), especially if it is a technical error on PR appointment website.

But if it is not, it means you're a really fickle-minded person and the type that cannot take PR appointments serious enough to stick to one. Not sure how ICA will advise for this case instead.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 30 Mar 2016 9:47 am

the lynx wrote: We have never had any poster here who experienced this, so not sure how to advise. I suppose you could call ICA to ask (they will probably tell you to do walk-in and wait - I don't know), especially if it is a technical error on PR appointment website.
If you walk in, as experienced by a colleague, they should manually book another slot- which maybe three or four months away. Walking in wont get you a slot on the same day, unless it's a very slow day.

However, suggestion is to bring along all documents, in case they miraculously find a slot on the same day ...

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Wed, 30 Mar 2016 3:22 pm

Are you two somehow related? Same topic within a day hmmm.... :-k

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/viewtopic.php?t=110866