Singapore Expats

Jobs in the flavour/fragrance industry

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
spangle48

Jobs in the flavour/fragrance industry

Post by spangle48 » Wed, 09 Mar 2016 11:55 am

Hi,
I am from the UK and have over 13 years experience working as a senior lab QC and supervisor in the flavours and fragrance industry. There seem to be a lot of jobs within the industry in Singapore but I am just wondering how good the wage tends to be? I realise it is a very expensive city so i'm just wondering whether I will be able to afford to live comfortably if we relocate here.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Jobs in the flavour/fragrance industry

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 09 Mar 2016 12:05 pm

spangle48 wrote:Hi,
I am from the UK and have over 13 years experience working as a senior lab QC and supervisor in the flavours and fragrance industry. There seem to be a lot of jobs within the industry in Singapore but I am just wondering how good the wage tends to be? I realise it is a very expensive city so i'm just wondering whether I will be able to afford to live comfortably if we relocate here.
A few of the fragrance companies, or rather the only few based in SG, do pay well I guess, as I see a lot of them having expats experts.

No clue about the scales. Maybe somebody else can chime in.