Singapore Expats

Super Bowl!!!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
seibem9

Super Bowl!!!

Post by seibem9 » Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:57 am

Hey everyone!! A huge Carolina Panthers fan here and REALLY pumped for the Super Bowl! It would be so much fun to get a ton of Panthers fans all in one place for the big game -- or really just a ton of NFL fans would be fun too :)

Chilis at Tanglin mall is showing the game, doors open at 6am, looks like they'll have an awesome breakfast buffet with BOGO bloody marys til half time! Would love to get a big group!

KatieY

Re: Super Bowl!!!

Post by KatieY » Wed, 27 Jan 2016 2:31 pm

I haven't decided who I'm rooting for yet, but let me know if you get a group going! It's my first superbowl outside the US so this should be interesting. Can't decide if I'm going to sit on my couch or actually go to a bar for it.

seibem9

Post by seibem9 » Wed, 27 Jan 2016 2:37 pm

@KatieY please come!! My fiancé and I will definitely be there, and the more the merrier!

KatieY

Post by KatieY » Thu, 04 Feb 2016 11:12 am

seibem9 wrote:@KatieY please come!! My fiancé and I will definitely be there, and the more the merrier!
Do you know if we need to make a reservation? I think a friend and I are interested!