Singapore Expats

Doctor Recommendations for Rhinoplasty Revision in Bangkok Thailand

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rosygirl

Doctor Recommendations for Rhinoplasty Revision in Bangkok Thailand

Post by rosygirl » Sun, 08 Nov 2015 10:28 pm

Hi all

I need advice on good doctors to go to for rhinoplasty revision in Bangkok Thailand. I did my first rhinoplasty (silicone L shape) and alarplasty in 2012 in Bangkok by a renowned doctor but I had infection and removed in Aug 2014. I am planning to do revision in Jan 2016 and really need good advice for doctors referrals.

Thank you!

imscrivello

Re: Doctor Recommendations for Rhinoplasty Revision in Bangkok Thailand

Post by imscrivello » Mon, 25 Jan 2016 10:52 pm

rosygirl wrote:Hi all

I need advice on good doctors to go to for rhinoplasty revision in Bangkok Thailand. I did my first rhinoplasty (silicone L shape) and alarplasty in 2012 in Bangkok by a renowned doctor but I had infection and removed in Aug 2014. I am planning to do revision in Jan 2016 and really need good advice for doctors referrals.

Thank you!
Hi Rosygirl,

Have you tried emailing the Doctors from Bumrungrad? Heard they are good however they're kinda expensive. You can also try Phuket International Aesthetic Centre. Normally big hospitals like PIAC and Bumrungrad gives detailed explaination on what they will, can or cannot do to your nose. I got a quote from PIAC for a revision and it was 170,000!!!! That's like 7k+SGD :( Bumrungrad havent send me a reply.

Anyway, who did you do your primary rhinoplasty with?