Singapore Expats

Indian channels Tv box

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
BugisWonderland

Indian channels Tv box

Post by BugisWonderland » Mon, 30 Nov 2015 3:48 pm

I am an UK citizen with Indians descent. I am now living in Singapore and working in the banking sector. I miss to watch my favourite tv channels, both U.K channels like Sky UK, Sky Sport and Indian channels like Zeetv, B4U, Star gold.

Does anyone have any recommendation for me how to get this channels in Singapore ?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Indian channels Tv box

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 30 Nov 2015 4:58 pm

Couple of things. First of all, why would you be using a Philippines ISP if you are living in Singapore?

Secondly, for being a UK citizen, regardless of your descent, why is your English so atrocious?

And Thirdly, why should I not delete your account when I know you will come back with a solution you 'just happened to find'.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sgstrait
Regular
Regular

Post by sgstrait » Mon, 30 Nov 2015 6:16 pm

Get his IP address for all to see and delete this idiot's account. How desperate are some people I wonder.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 30 Nov 2015 8:21 pm

sgstrait, that's what us moderators are, frankly. We're the forum janitors who keep this place advertising free and troll minders, although we sometimes like to play with the trolls first. We all are forum regulars first (all of us have been here for a very long time. SE & I have been here since shortly after it's inception. We're defectors from the other expat site that's full of garbage and run by idiots.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

BugisWonderland

Post by BugisWonderland » Tue, 01 Dec 2015 11:29 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Couple of things. First of all, why would you be using a Philippines ISP if you are living in Singapore?

Secondly, for being a UK citizen, regardless of your descent, why is your English so atrocious?

And Thirdly, why should I not delete your account when I know you will come back with a solution you 'just happened to find'.
Seems someone here had a very bad day.

Let me answer you.

1. In UK there are more than 5 millions citizens that got roots from other countries. As I wrote I have Indian descent.
2. Ever heard of VPN ? I think it's pretty common to use.

Please don't reply if you don't intend to give some advice, fools not allowed in this thread.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Indian channels Tv box

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 01 Dec 2015 11:45 am

BugisWonderland wrote: Please don't reply if you don't intend to give some advice, fools not allowed in this thread.
I was gonna give you the benefit of doubt, That you maybe one of the Indian Experts working in Philippines (as I know a lot of Indian bankers have been moved to Philippines from Singapore ) .. before I saw the above ...

Ps, if you are in Singapore you may have heard of Starhub ;)

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 01 Dec 2015 11:54 am

carlsum1986
Chatter
Chatter

Post by carlsum1986 » Tue, 01 Dec 2015 1:54 pm

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 01 Dec 2015 1:56 pm

tic...toc...tic...toc....

Sadly, you didn't answer me at all. Please refer to my previous post.

And, in the meantime, I'm gonna run out and also grab a bag of popcorn. Unfortunately, Strong Eagle as already beaten me to the best seat in the house! and carlsum1986 has grabbed the beer! :lol:

alishashaik

Post by alishashaik » Mon, 17 Oct 2016 3:43 pm

Hi for Indian tv channels you can opt for http://www.yupptv.com its one my favorite.As there is a free channels to watch.

Bigjohn32819
Regular
Regular

Post by Bigjohn32819 » Mon, 17 Oct 2016 4:27 pm

i suspect he may have been referring to one of those new fangled android devices running kodi (???) or something that streams content for free ...