Singapore Expats

Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone interested?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Re:

Post by blessedrekyo » Wed, 12 Nov 2014 9:49 am

riverwall wrote:
bao wrote:This is not my first experience in doing lipo. I know what is a skillful sculpture lipo. Lets see if my Medan lipo could amaze me, i will give me comment again. What I have state here is the fact of my experience.

I did tummy few years ago, my tummy was damn flat. after another pregnancy, it is no long flat, i went to Dr. P for 2 second tummy procedure to expect similar outcome as 1st other Dr. in Singapore who did my tummy. But sad to said, it is far beyond the standard. My sis who did her arm with this Singapore Dr. , her arms was very nicely sculpture with Wow effect. Me and my sister size is exactly the same. I know what is regards as excellent job. After my procedure with Dr. P to be very frank, none of my friend or relative notice any different. That is the greatest disappointment.
Hi Bao,

Care to share which local doctor that your sis went for her arms lipo? Is it tumescent lipo or vaser? How much? After reading most of the pages, it is very obvious that 'someone' seems to do advertising for Dr Pitchet here, if u all know what i mean.. beware..

There is no need for that 'someone' to do advertising for Dr Pichet here cos I myself experienced the op with Dr. Pichet myself.
This is somehow a 'big' surgery! How could one just advertise without experience it... It is irresponsible!!! So it is not nice to put your suspicious & thoughts on that 'someone' (whoever u r referring to). Have a great day! :)

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone intereste

Post by takuda » Wed, 12 Nov 2014 4:47 pm

blessedrekyo wrote:
takuda wrote:Omg, can't believe what I'm seeing.

1. lipo is not for weight loss. the right way should be to exercise first then use lipo as last resort for areas that exercise won't work.

2. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS HAVEN'T READ IT. One of Dr P's patient died in his clinic. He is currently suspended/under investigation.

Guys, choose your doctors wisely. All surgeries come with risks but we can always minimise these risks!
Thanks for your info.

However, if he is currently suspended/under investigation, why could he still be in his clinic performing operation???
I suggest those who is going to him to give him a call & check properly rather than believing some one called Takuda's accusation.

Who doesnt know lipo is not for weight loss? Who doesnt know the right way should be to exercise first then use lipo as last resort for areas that exercise won't work (& that was me & exercise won't work for me, DUH)!

However, even ur words are true, out of so many patients, only 1 patient happened this mishap but many were alright. And you did not find out what actually happened to that particular patient's health or background, right?
Maybe that patient went to many Lipo sessions in a yr or 2, & did not tell Dr. Pichet about it & when things happened, then they start to put blames on the last surgeon, which I think its not right lor... So it is wise to chk properly before putting words that may tarnish or destroy one person.
And you also said "all surgeries come with risks", #-o so dont just irresponsibly splash words to one surgeon....
I still think give Dr. Pichet a call or the local authority will be wised.

Dear blessedrekyo,

Calm down. I'm not here to pick a fight. Much less pick a fight with someone who's not very witty.

1. I APOLOGISE for the wrong information. I got it mixed up with another surgeon somehow. I was referring to the surgeon from SP Clinic. Again, I apologise for the mix-up. I have no intention of defaming any surgeon. Moreover, I don't think this patient who died was undergoing lipo. BUT BUT BUT, my point here is, blessedrekyo, if i need to spell it out further for you - my point is choose your doctors wisely. This surgeon from SP Clinic has been operating for so many years and looks perfectly legitimate but in the article it says

''A 24-year-old British woman has died in Thailand during cosmetic surgery performed by a doctor who was allegedly not properly qualified. ''

And you said ''Who doesnt know lipo is not for weight loss? Who doesnt know the right way should be to exercise first then use lipo as last resort for areas that exercise won't work (& that was me & exercise won't work for me, DUH)!''

Good for you. I'm glad you know that. Perhaps it was your English ability (lol). Re-read your post again and see how misleading your post was to other people.
''After 4 yrs, #-o I put on my weight :shock: :(
I did not exercise & eat as per normal... ](*,)

I think I will need to go back to Dr. Pichet soon...
Hope I can start exercising after another round of Lipo.''

Huh? I thought you said exercising ''won't work'' for you? Contradiction leh, I'm so confused. :???:

To repeat - I'm not here to pick a fight. I benefitted a lot from this forum and I hope people (promoting or not) speak only the truth. This is why I will edit my original post to avoid confusion. But you, as someone who depends on lipo, should be more responsible with your words than make it sound like it is the first option before exercising.
Cry when you get ripped.

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Fri, 14 Nov 2014 1:40 am

takuda wrote:
blessedrekyo wrote:
takuda wrote:Omg, can't believe what I'm seeing.

1. lipo is not for weight loss. the right way should be to exercise first then use lipo as last resort for areas that exercise won't work.

2. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS HAVEN'T READ IT. One of Dr P's patient died in his clinic. He is currently suspended/under investigation.

Guys, choose your doctors wisely. All surgeries come with risks but we can always minimise these risks!
Thanks for your info.

However, if he is currently suspended/under investigation, why could he still be in his clinic performing operation???
I suggest those who is going to him to give him a call & check properly rather than believing some one called Takuda's accusation.

Who doesnt know lipo is not for weight loss? Who doesnt know the right way should be to exercise first then use lipo as last resort for areas that exercise won't work (& that was me & exercise won't work for me, DUH)!

However, even ur words are true, out of so many patients, only 1 patient happened this mishap but many were alright. And you did not find out what actually happened to that particular patient's health or background, right?
Maybe that patient went to many Lipo sessions in a yr or 2, & did not tell Dr. Pichet about it & when things happened, then they start to put blames on the last surgeon, which I think its not right lor... So it is wise to chk properly before putting words that may tarnish or destroy one person.
And you also said "all surgeries come with risks", #-o so dont just irresponsibly splash words to one surgeon....
I still think give Dr. Pichet a call or the local authority will be wised.

Dear blessedrekyo,

Calm down. I'm not here to pick a fight. Much less pick a fight with someone who's not very witty.

1. I APOLOGISE for the wrong information. I got it mixed up with another surgeon somehow. I was referring to the surgeon from SP Clinic. Again, I apologise for the mix-up. I have no intention of defaming any surgeon. Moreover, I don't think this patient who died was undergoing lipo. BUT BUT BUT, my point here is, blessedrekyo, if i need to spell it out further for you - my point is choose your doctors wisely. This surgeon from SP Clinic has been operating for so many years and looks perfectly legitimate but in the article it says

''A 24-year-old British woman has died in Thailand during cosmetic surgery performed by a doctor who was allegedly not properly qualified. ''

And you said ''Who doesnt know lipo is not for weight loss? Who doesnt know the right way should be to exercise first then use lipo as last resort for areas that exercise won't work. DUH)!''

Good for you. I'm glad you know that. Perhaps it was your English ability (lol). Re-read your post again and see how misleading your post was to other people.
''After 4 yrs, #-o I put on my weight :shock: :(
I did not exercise & eat as per normal... ](*,)

I think I will need to go back to Dr. Pichet soon...
Hope I can start exercising after another round of Lipo.''

Huh? I thought you said exercising ''won't work'' for you? Contradiction leh, I'm so confused. :???:

To repeat - I'm not here to pick a fight. I benefitted a lot from this forum and I hope people (promoting or not) speak only the truth. This is why I will edit my original post to avoid confusion. But you, as someone who depends on lipo, should be more responsible with your words than make it sound like it is the first option before exercising.
Hi Takuda

I COULDN''T BELIEVE YOU DID NOT CHECK PROPERLY BEFORE U CAME BY TO SAY --> "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS HAVEN'T READ IT. One of Dr P's patient died in his clinic. He is currently suspended/under investigation" & ended up u have mistaken it was another clinic with improper qualified doctor! :roll:

In the 1st place, no one said nor accused u for picking a fight, why do u need to explain huh?

2ndly, I don't deny my English is not as good as you, so ur forgiveness is needed & may need more of ur time to read and ustd where I'm coming from.

3rdly, if u ever at my weight (73 & abv at the height of 1.52cm) u will ustd the breatheless & tiredness after an exercise. After op, in fact I did go for some exercise to built my stamina & some breathing issue (not serious though), and of cos, if there r some weight lost, it will be a bonus for me but I'm not discipline enough to carry on, partly I couldn't or impatient to continue any exercise for more than 20 min. That's my bad, no doubt! :D
And u were the 1 who quoted 1 "should be to exercise first then use lipo as last resort for areas that exercise won't work" and I was telling u I was the one...

4thly, what make u think I am someone who depend on lipo? If u hv time, do read through all the post here and u will know clearly that I've been to this op once, yes ONCE, and was sharing my experience and I DID ADVISE those who are going or planing to go through this to check properly before agreeing to sign wz a surgeon, didn't i? So how am I not being responsible with my own word? :)
I doubt anyone here will think I'm taking lipo as 1st option except u leh...
I guess u may be some one who love to put ur own thoughts & reflect urself on that someone u don't even know??

Lastly, I doubt u will see nor r willing to understand where I'm coming from. Or may be u just don't ustd my broken English la.. So sorry ya... But no need to laugh ( lol ) at other's ability and comment one someone "witty" & u don't even know me, cos that is quite rude eh... #justsaying
And my point is - SHARING my experience & I am typing this reply to u is to tell u not to accuse or jump to any conclusion before u know the truth...

I think no point explaining anymore Cos I don't even know u. LOLOLOL :lol:

Cheers! Have a great day...
P/s: I foresee ur reply but I guess I will not reply liao cos I know explaining to u surely 没完没了one.
So Mai Bo liao leh.. #-o Thanks ah.. :)

alisa268

Post by alisa268 » Tue, 18 Nov 2014 9:53 pm

Hi Takuda,

Please do the in depth research on the forum or on the web before you post anything in the future. It’s such a shallow accusation on the topic of Dr. Pichet. And the recently news of deceased plastic surgery patient has nothing to do with the name of Dr. P. I came to share my experience with Dr. Pichet in this topic before because he did a good job on my liposuction. I just wanted to share mine and talk with his other op patients which plenty of them are using this topic to connect each other. We are real people and we just want what is best for our body. Hope you understand and respect our choice and opinion. And thank you girl ‘blessedrekyo’ for the clarification.

Cheers!

blessedrekyo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blessedrekyo » Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:34 pm

alisa268 wrote:Hi Takuda,

Please do the in depth research on the forum or on the web before you post anything in the future. It’s such a shallow accusation on the topic of Dr. Pichet. And the recently news of deceased plastic surgery patient has nothing to do with the name of Dr. P. I came to share my experience with Dr. Pichet in this topic before because he did a good job on my liposuction. I just wanted to share mine and talk with his other op patients which plenty of them are using this topic to connect each other. We are real people and we just want what is best for our body. Hope you understand and respect our choice and opinion. And thank you girl ‘blessedrekyo’ for the clarification.

Cheers!
Most welcome, alisa268! :D

Have a blessed evening!

tankman

Post by tankman » Sun, 01 Feb 2015 4:06 pm

I m going to Dr P for lipo in March.. Any advice? (What to bring, hotels to stay , things i need before, during and after op. )

alisa268

Post by alisa268 » Mon, 23 Mar 2015 3:42 pm

Dr. Pichet had recommended a hotel nearby his clinic to stay but I preferred checking by my own so found several nice and cheap hotels/service apartments around Sapan Kwai and Ari areas. It’s about 10-15 mins max taxi from these areas to his clinic. Also the areas are so vibrant with local stores, markets and lovely restaurants. I didn’t prepare much for the pre-op last time tho coz I was just on holiday in Bangkok. It all went well for my operation. But just to be prepared of the food and drink you have before the operation process. For the post-op makes sure you find the time to fully rest and eat some healthy and clean food. That will help your body to recover fast. Good luck on that girl!

babymeow

Post by babymeow » Sat, 04 Apr 2015 3:22 pm

Hi, anyone wanna go tgt to Dr Pichet? I'm interested in going during a weekend in may for lipo. PM me!

msjoyce07

Post by msjoyce07 » Mon, 12 Oct 2015 4:39 pm

babymeow wrote:Hi, anyone wanna go tgt to Dr Pichet? I'm interested in going during a weekend in may for lipo. PM me!
Hey girl! Did you go and have the Lipo done with Dr. Pichet yet? I did with him couple years ago. I’m about to visit Bangkok again so thinking to go and have another Lipo done with him again. Still haven’t contacted with his clinic yet, but I think if you’re about to go or just went there, it would be glad to hear your experience. Let me know and thank you in advance!

miniskorts

Re: Liposuction with Dr. Pichet in Bangkok, anyone interested?

Post by miniskorts » Thu, 22 Oct 2015 2:37 pm

Hi all!

I've been trying to read up as much as possible about Dr Pichet and finally decided to do my 1st liposuction with him in 2+ weeks time in Nov.

With all these information that you guys shared, i've bought a wink compression garment for half the price, and also will bring some underpads to prepare for my op. He's very fast in his reply but his replies are short but straightforward. Booked a cozy hostel nearby the day before as it's cheap and looks comfortable. He allowed me to choose LA or GA, hence i chose GA since there's no difference in cost. Better to sleep through it right? haha. Initially considering my thighs or flanks too, but he advised me that doing just my abdomen area is already good enough to remove to unslightly bulge. he also showed me a B&A photo of his patient who's about the same build as me who did the same procedure. how nice!

Will update after my procedure if you guys are interested as there's not much information going around. :)

AnnaTay

Post by AnnaTay » Mon, 09 Nov 2015 9:31 am

Hi. Have understand that you guys been posting back in 2010. I wonder if i will get any reply. Im looking forward to do liposuction for my upcoming wedding plans. But i want to know the price range if I gonna do tummy, arms, thighs and chin. Ohya, is the doctor still as good now?

msjoyce07

Post by msjoyce07 » Mon, 18 Jan 2016 8:05 pm

Hi AnnaTay!

From what I heard from my friend’s experience of Liposuction, his skill is still excellent. He provided my friend a full package of Lipo and some other treatments at affordable price. Last two years I did the full Liposuction with him costing around 2,000USD for the procedure that includes hospital service and transportation. I had a very satisfied result and I’m also planning to go and have a new treatment with him again next year. My suggestion is you can send an e-mail to him directly from the website and ask him to quote the cost for you. Normally his response is quick so you can decide by yourself. Good luck girl!

jamieyang

Post by jamieyang » Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:45 am

Hi miniskorts,

Sorry for the delay in asking. I just came across the topic when I was searching for Dr. Pichet name. I’m looking for a Thai surgeon to perform my Liposuction in Bangkok too. I’m planning for my abdomen areas. So I’m just curious about the overall process and your Lipo result with Dr. Pichet. Since I heard he always replies in e-mail so I’ll try to contact him soon as well. Would be thankful if you could share your experience. Thank you so much!

Christine1234

Post by Christine1234 » Mon, 06 May 2019 5:52 pm

Hi there... i’m New here... going for Dr. Pichet Lipo and tummy tuck next month. Very excited and scared...