Singapore Expats

How to slim down a bloated tummy

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
xiiaocher

How to slim down a bloated tummy

Post by xiiaocher » Mon, 26 Oct 2015 5:00 pm

Hi everyone i have been facing bloated tummy and whenever i do exercising like seat up it hurts my tummy and i am not expecting basically. i just want to slim down back my tummy to be weight back to 45kg instead of starting at 55kg. Can anyone tell me how.? as i going to referring to NUH hospital to do a check up soon please help me. i need to reduce my tummy before i going to NUH Hospital. :(

BugisWonderland

Re: How to slim down a bloated tummy

Post by BugisWonderland » Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:40 pm

The information is a bit lacking. When did you last weigh 45kg? It might have been a long time ago, and as we age, metabolism generally slows down. It is normal for weight gain to come easier. Do you maintain an active lifestyle? What I mean is do you have a regular routine for jogging, or cardio on a daily, or weekly basis? It is possible that you are experiencing pain if you're not warming up properly prior to exercise or you are not used to exercise in general.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 31 Oct 2015 9:24 am

Probably just eating lots of garbage disguised as fast food.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

gunrock

Post by gunrock » Mon, 02 Nov 2015 7:51 pm

The fact that the OP is using the word "tummy" suggests they are a lady, thus the pain in the abdomen could have lots of gender specific reasons: menstruation pain, endemetriosis, etc., and who knows perhaps she is trying to get into shape after the birth of a child and the stomach muscles are still recovering from the demands of her pregnancy. In fact the phrase "I am not expecting basically" could mean "I wasn't expecting pain" or "I'm not pregnant"?

What does "i need to reduce my tummy before i going to NUH Hospital" mean? Are you about to be operated on and have been asked to lose weight for the op?

Of course, it could be as Bugis said, not used to exercising. It could also be a grumbling appendix. Who knows? Not enough detail, here.