Singapore Expats

Spass status error

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
afzal.mansuri175

Spass status error

Post by afzal.mansuri175 » Sat, 19 Sep 2015 2:06 pm

Hi,i aply for spass before 2 month when i show ep online spass they showing error no record found please help mi how long they show mi my aplication pass.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Spass status error

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 19 Sep 2015 2:45 pm

afzal.mansuri175 wrote:Hi,i aply for spass before 2 month when i show ep online spass they showing error no record found please help mi how long they show mi my aplication pass.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
Did you apply or your employer applied?

Shouldn't your employer follow up ?

No record found means no allocation was submitted or .. Rejected / revoked / withdrawn, if I am not wrobh

mayrolllate

Re: Spass status error

Post by mayrolllate » Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:22 pm

I got an error message and am going to the apply in person at one of the community centres, which are scattered throughout Singapore and should give you the answer you need. I will let you know if it turns out to be helpful.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:58 pm

Mayrollate, how do you propose to file for an S pass at an community centre? Your employer is the sponsor, and as such, they need to file for the S pass. As far as applying from a CC, good luck. You'll not get any answers from there as the MOM will not reply to other than the employer who is the sponsor/applicant for the S pass. Even going to an MPS and asking the MP to get involved will not produce any result other than they will write a letter to the MOM to 'inquire'. But MOM will still not divulge any information.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

mayrolllate

Post by mayrolllate » Mon, 19 Oct 2015 2:36 pm

I was referring to Sing Pass - sorry my mistake. S Pass is an employer-related issue, totally different.