Singapore Expats

Filipino Bar girls

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Re: Filipino Bar girls

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 6:33 am

To be contrary to other posters, I think forgiveness and moving forward is an essential part of life. If you love him, if he is genuinely a good guy other than this, and you want to make a life with him, then forgiveness is an essential ingredient.

And... postpone your wedding. Wait and see. See how he behaves. Give him a chance to prove that his running around was a one time thing. Give yourself a chance to be sure that he is the right guy. Wait at least six months, maybe a year from when you were planning to get married.

Have a clear conversation that you expect he will sleep only with you. Get his agreement. Then see how he does.

The bottom line, dear is... look after yourself first. If he has reformed and is the right guy, you can wait and find out. Do not rush into something just because he "says". Actions speak much louder than words.

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 6:50 am

SE, that is great insight on your part. OP, I believe most people are re-habilitable but bear in mind that it is also very hard for adults to change their ways. You kind of got to monitor the situation and decide if he is worth taking the bet. And the process take years and even decades. Even in my own relatively "normal" marriage without 3rd party involvement, there exist many challenges too. It takes a lot of magnanimity on both sides to make it work.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 6:53 am

He already got a chance. What she posted in this thread is about him likely doing the same once again few months after taking an OT whore to a hotel room.

Strong Eagle

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 8:50 am

x9200 wrote:He already got a chance. What she posted in this thread is about him likely doing the same once again few months after taking an OT whore to a hotel room.
So... let's take him out back and beat the shit out of him, right? No more chances, right? What's that old bit... he who is without sin shall cast the first stone?

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 9:16 am

Strong Eagle wrote:
x9200 wrote:He already got a chance. What she posted in this thread is about him likely doing the same once again few months after taking an OT whore to a hotel room.
So... let's take him out back and beat the shit out of him, right? No more chances, right? What's that old bit... he who is without sin shall cast the first stone?
Well from her posts, OP's boyfriend has been caught repeatedly. She tried breaking up once and then got back but she still see signs of him doing that. Plus from her posts, her boyfriend doesn't seem to think that it is wrong. So tell me, how would one feel remorse when he doesn't even think it is wrong to do so?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Filipino Bar girls

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:16 am

the lynx wrote: Well from her posts, OP's boyfriend has been caught repeatedly. She tried breaking up once and then got back but she still see signs of him doing that. Plus from her posts, her boyfriend doesn't seem to think that it is wrong. So tell me, how would one feel remorse when he doesn't even think it is wrong to do so?
But the guy deserves credit, for his sweet talk to convince her otherwise and she needs a reality check, as they say, a leopard never charges it's spots.

SE, I am all for forgiving, if it happened once. But I doubt the guy here, as in those sleazy bars, seldom do high rollers need to go to hotel.

And I saw this nice quote : never by accident you slip and end up having sex with a third party and cheat. Cheating is not an accident.

Ps, I am not an angel but I don't argue for guys who cheat especially when they have a naive girl giving him a second, third chance ... even if she needs him more than he needs her.

He's a guy who is exploiting a vulnerable girl, whatever her vulnerability may be, from money to plain love.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:19 am

ecureilx wrote:And I saw this nice quote : never by accident you slip and end up having sex with a third party and cheat. Cheating is not an accident.
"I was walking naked once when I came across this naked girl. I slipped and my penis fell into her vagina* repeatedly."

-someone who's full of s****

:roll:

*Oh, grow up. It's not like you don't know how sex works.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Filipino Bar girls

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:20 am

nakatago wrote:
ecureilx wrote:And I saw this nice quote : never by accident you slip and end up having sex with a third party and cheat. Cheating is not an accident.
"I was walking naked once when I came across this naked girl. I slipped and my p**** fell into her v****** repeatedly."

Precisely

But hey, accidents do happen ;)

x9200

Post by x9200 » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:22 am

Strong Eagle wrote:
So how many times he should be given a chance? If she really loves him then there will never be enough is enough but is it really the point? He sounds like a local classic.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:23 am

ecureilx wrote:But hey, accidents do happen ;)

Yeah, somehow I doubt it.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

Strong Eagle

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:25 am

nakatago wrote:
"I was walking naked once when I came across this naked girl. I slipped and my penis fell into her vagina* repeatedly."

-someone who's full of s****

*Oh, grow up. It's not like you don't know how sex works.
Yes, yes... happened to me more times than I care to remember... so unfortunate.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:40 am

Just my 2 cents,

I am yet to meet a girl who really has no regrets when the guy screws around, regardless she is married to the guy/ living with him/friends with benefits ... or whatever....

And that includes a couple of girls who openly said they didn't mind the guy having outside food as long as he comes home at night.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:56 am

Leaving aside the feelings it is also what he may bring back home.

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 1:18 pm

If I were the OP I'd dump that guy and move on in life... there's always other fish in the sea.
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 13 Oct 2015 1:23 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:Yes, yes... happened to me more times than I care to remember... so unfortunate.
While I do hear the saying "boys are boys" .. the emotional damage that is caused to a woman is irreparable

Though women who cheat will say men can get over it .. ;)

rajagainstthemachine: well, there are too many reasons for some women to stick with such losers, but I do agree with you .. Dump the Dude !!!