Singapore Expats

Any tip to get in shape with minimum effort?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Grumpy77
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Any tip to get in shape with minimum effort?

Post by Grumpy77 » Thu, 20 Aug 2015 10:15 pm

Sorry to say but if you are 'lazy' then there is no way you will have the willpower to begin much less finish something like properly getting into shape. Life style modifications are not easy. Work-out has the word 'work' in it for a reason. There really are no easy ways, but there are very fulfilling ways that will produce results if you put in the effort.

Start with a proper attitude adjustment, then list dreams and goals. Weight loss, fitness, WHY ARE YOU DOING IT? Set attainable timelines and the path to success - and then put in the required work! You will be amazed at how the personal goal achievement will begin to follow. Start within, then move without... Much like quitting smoking, or any other worthwhile but difficult goal, if you don't really want to do it, and are looking for shortcuts, then it isn't going to happen.

This is really not meant as a negative post, it is just the bitter truth as I see it. Accept or reject as you see fit. Regards.

vanessajoy

Post by vanessajoy » Sun, 27 Sep 2015 10:45 am

Umm.. Actually I also had the same mindset as you in the past.. Then one of my friends asked me to try this slimming center called SHOU, because she also went. The treatments were good and the staff really friendly and they try to give you advice and really motivate you.. So I've been constantly going for treatments and trying to maintain my diet lor, maybe you can do the same

rochelletan

Post by rochelletan » Fri, 02 Oct 2015 1:19 pm

Vanessajoy is right! I went SHOU recently because I haven't had the energy to exercise after work (it's often too late) and the staff were really friendly! The great thing about this treatment is that there's no need to adjust or go on a crazy diet and I can feel more space in my old clothes!