Singapore Expats

recommend tennis coach

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
verachoo

recommend tennis coach

Post by verachoo » Wed, 26 Aug 2015 4:01 pm

Hi we just move to Singapore, looking for a tennis coach for me and my children, 9 and 11.

anybody can recommend a good coach? our area is in ulu pandan,

thanks

vera

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: recommend tennis coach

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 26 Aug 2015 7:48 pm

Oh, that ought to bring in the soliciting wannabes, who will be immediately deleted as soon as we see it. However, all you regulars, if you can help the out with recommendations please do. I am sure you know that we encourage recommending someone who you have satisfactorily used in the past. However, someone who registers just to recommend themselves is not a recommendation at all but just soliciting, much like a hooker in Harlem tries to sell themselves. We don't do soliciting or unpaid advertising here. - moderator
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nanana
Chatter
Chatter

Post by nanana » Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:22 pm

Hi Vera,
I met the coach from this Singapore tennis school www.SingaporeTennisSchool.com at one of the social events. He seems like a nice guy. You may want to check out the website.

MayDay5
Regular
Regular

Post by MayDay5 » Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:26 pm

maybe check with SAFRA ?