Singapore Expats

Short trip to Legoland Malaysia??

Post here for survey, questionnaire or poll for our expat members.
QTNexpat

Short trip to Legoland Malaysia??

Post by QTNexpat » Tue, 30 Jun 2015 5:08 pm

Has anyone heard of or been to Legoland Mayalsia in Johor? Tell me about your experience! In specific, I want to know about two things -

1) How did you get there? Bus/train/flight? How was your ride to Johor? If you went from SG, what was the checkpoint process and time?

2) Why did you choose to go to Legoland in Johor, instead of other places in Singapore (Universal Studios, Zoos and Bird Parks..)?

I'm just trying to understand a little bit about this Theme Park, so I would really appreciate it if you can fill up this survey for me!

NOTE: This is for an academic project and I'm hoping to find our the awareness levels of Legoland MY. I would reaaaalllyy appreciate any help :)

https://mediaillinois.co1.qualtrics.com ... rinJYybvAp

It shouldn't take more than two minutes

Thank you so much <3
Last edited by QTNexpat on Wed, 01 Jul 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Short trip to Legoland Malaysia??

Post by the lynx » Wed, 01 Jul 2015 9:23 am

QTNexpat wrote:Has anyone heard of or been to Legoland Mayalsia in Johor? Tell me about your experience! In specific, I want to know about two things -

1) How did you get there? Bus/train/flight? How was your ride to Johor? If you went from SG, what was the checkpoint process and time?

2) Why did you choose to go to Legoland in Johor, instead of other places in Singapore (Universal Studios, Zoos and Bird Parks..)?

I'm just trying to understand a little bit about this Theme Park, so I would really appreciate it if you can fill up this survey for me!

https://mediaillinois.co1.qualtrics.com ... rinJYybvAp

It shouldn't take more than two minutes

Thank you so much <3
I'm just trying to understand a little bit about this Theme Park
This screams nothing more than a blind survey with commercial interest. I would have been happy to oblige if the poster has been a little bit more genuine with the motive of this survey.

QTNexpat

Post by QTNexpat » Wed, 01 Jul 2015 10:12 am

This screams nothing more than a blind survey with commercial interest. I would have been happy to oblige if the poster has been a little bit more genuine with the motive of this survey.[/quote]

This is for an academic project in which I'm trying to find out customers' awareness levels on Legoland Malaysia. Hence, I stated that "I'm just trying to understand a little bit about this Theme Park". I understand why you might suspect commercial interest but I hope this clarifies the matter. I would appreciate it if you took the survey and passed it along to fellow mates.

P.S. I also just added this to my original post as a note.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Wed, 01 Jul 2015 1:20 pm

QTNexpat wrote:
This screams nothing more than a blind survey with commercial interest. I would have been happy to oblige if the poster has been a little bit more genuine with the motive of this survey.

This is for an academic project in which I'm trying to find out customers' awareness levels on Legoland Malaysia. Hence, I stated that "I'm just trying to understand a little bit about this Theme Park". I understand why you might suspect commercial interest but I hope this clarifies the matter. I would appreciate it if you took the survey and passed it along to fellow mates.

P.S. I also just added this to my original post as a note.[/quote]

It would be good if you could keep in mind that this forum is for discussions and not for exploitation by some incidental visitors for whatever reason they intend it to do it. This is also regarding your new post today. Please keep them all under one thread.