Singapore Expats

21 F London, UK

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
eileenb

21 F London, UK

Post by eileenb » Sat, 08 Nov 2014 10:12 pm

Hi there! I just moved to singapore from London about one month ago. Would be great to meet more people out here, or get a group together and going to sentosa or something. I enjoy going out for a couple of drinks, exploring the city, traveling etc. Let me know!

Also Im moving in with an American girl of similar age, we have another space in our apartment in Bugis/dhoby ghaut. Let me know if you're interred or know anyone who might be!

JustSee
Chatter
Chatter

Re: 21 F London, UK

Post by JustSee » Tue, 11 Nov 2014 7:14 pm

Welcome to Singapore Eileen, most of the time this forum is quite dead so you'll have to reach out to people or organize something.

I learned after a while here that unless you yourself act on it, no one else will put up anything.
See Akimbo's thread on happenings from time to time, he has a lot more patience with organizing events in this forum compared to me.

Makaela22

Post by Makaela22 » Wed, 25 Feb 2015 2:40 pm

eileenb wrote:Hi there! I just moved to singapore from London about one month ago. Would be great to meet more people out here, or get a group together and going to sentosa or something. I enjoy going out for a couple of drinks, exploring the city, traveling etc. Let me know!

Also Im moving in with an American girl of similar age, we have another space in our apartment in Bugis/dhoby ghaut. Let me know if you're interred or know anyone who might be!
Hey Eileen!
I'm a 22 year old female from New Zealand who has just moved to Singapore for an internship. I'm really keen to find some friends to do activities with throughout the city as it does get kind of lonely exploring by yourself!
Feel free to flick me an email if you're still around and still keen to make some friends. I would be really grateful!
Thanks, Makaela.

Nomaad

Post by Nomaad » Sat, 07 Mar 2015 10:13 am

Hi Makaela, Eileen,

Its awesome to finally see there are other people around my age on this forum!
I would love to meet up with you guys -

A little about me -I'm 22y/o female Australian/Singaporean-I was born in Singapore but moved around the world growing up. Being a third culture kid means that I know no-one here! I'm a working professional so it has been hard to meet new people. I am mostly free on weekends. Let me know if you guys are keen to meet up & explore Singapore/South East Asia region:D

Makaela22

Post by Makaela22 » Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:19 am

Nomaad wrote:Hi Makaela, Eileen,

Its awesome to finally see there are other people around my age on this forum!
I would love to meet up with you guys -

A little about me -I'm 22y/o female Australian/Singaporean-I was born in Singapore but moved around the world growing up. Being a third culture kid means that I know no-one here! I'm a working professional so it has been hard to meet new people. I am mostly free on weekends. Let me know if you guys are keen to meet up & explore Singapore/South East Asia region:D
Hey Eileen!
Sorry about the late reply, work is insane busy at the moment!
I'd be really keen to meet up this weekend for a drink or lunch or something to get to know each other if you like? I've moved here for an internship and have spent the last couple of weeks exploring etc, but it would be great to have people to do this with! My email is [email protected] if you want to message on there then we can swap whatsapp numbers if you like.
Makaela :)

arunika

Post by arunika » Tue, 17 Mar 2015 9:40 am

Hi ladies,
I'm so glad I found this forum! I'm 22 and I've just moved to singapore from australia and would really like to meet some new people! If you guys are lunching or doing anything this week, I would love to tag along! I've also just bought a bike and plan on joining muay thai, so if anyone wants to bike around singapore/ learn some boxing with a friend, let me know :)
keen to meet you guys!!
xx

wanderlast

Post by wanderlast » Sun, 10 May 2015 10:52 pm

Hey ladies! I'm a 20 years old local Singaporean girl and would love to show you guys around. Hope to hear from you all soon!

wilson169

Post by wilson169 » Tue, 12 May 2015 3:12 pm

hi all,

interested in sincere friends who can probably do a jog or coffee or supper after work hours etc.
anyone wanna hangout just PM me as i am usually free!

cheers!

katielouise

Post by katielouise » Wed, 13 May 2015 1:42 pm

Hi guys,

There's a good group of us that go out for ladies night each week on a Wednesday (guys welcome too obviously) - let me know if you're up for it and i'll let you know where we are going :)

wilson169

Post by wilson169 » Wed, 13 May 2015 11:13 pm

sure... any ways of communication other than here? like whatsapp etc?

jennifer.conrad

Post by jennifer.conrad » Sat, 23 May 2015 11:43 am

Hey Eileen honey, feel free to contact me at my email - [email protected]

we can hangout sometimes

F/29 from Canada here

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: 21 F London, UK

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 25 May 2015 10:46 am

jennifer.conrad wrote:Hey Eileen honey, feel free to contact me at my email - ..
Posting your email address on forum ? Well ... :o:P:mrgreen:

_Danni_

Post by _Danni_ » Wed, 10 Jun 2015 1:05 am

Hey,

I'm a 25 y/o F Brit and I'm relocating a week on Friday (I'm both incredibly excited and incredibly nervous!). Once I get to Singapore I'd love to meet some people and make some new friends! Please get in touch if you'd like to do something :) :D

Danni

Nbryer

Post by Nbryer » Fri, 19 Jun 2015 7:08 pm

Hi Danni - I've moved here as well on my own a couple of weeks ago so would be more like than happy to meet up. And anyone else too obviously. I'm based around Club Street. If anyone's around Saturday 20th let me know!
Cheers,
Nathan, 30
From Bath

_Danni_

Post by _Danni_ » Fri, 19 Jun 2015 7:29 pm

Hi Nathan,

I'm in Singapore at the moment, and I'll be free any time this weekend for a drink. I landed earlier today and am in desperate need of a drinking buddy and someone to explore the city with! :D

I'm based in Clarke Quay right now.

Danni