Singapore Expats

GrabTaxi: does it have an address book feature?

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

GrabTaxi: does it have an address book feature?

Post by JR8 » Fri, 12 Jun 2015 2:23 am

Does anyone use the subject phone app? I downloaded it today, and was trying to figure out how to store addresses. First off it would help if I could store my home address, followed by common destinations. So then I can quickly pick those from a stored list, rather than the seemingly rather painful process of having to enter an address long-hand, and then scrolling through a huge list of all the possible address matches it has found.

Or, since I haven't made a booking yet, does it store booked addresses only after a booking is made? I ask as when it comes to making my first booking I'm not going to be wanting to be hanging around figuring out how to enter an address.

The FAQ sheds no light on this -> http://grabtaxi.com/singapore/faq/
'Do it or do not do it: You will regret both' - Kierkegaard

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: GrabTaxi: does it have an address book feature?

Post by the lynx » Fri, 12 Jun 2015 9:18 am

I would rely on "Frequent" tab on that app. There is no address book feature, which sucks. And if you use it a lot (or plan to use it a lot), set the maximum number of history to higher number (default is 4) so that you won't lose your favourite addresses.