Singapore Expats

Any one has done eye bags removal, blepharoplasty?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Janize

eyebag removal surgery

Post by Janize » Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:15 am

I heed spongebabe's advice and headed to Tokai for my eyebag surgery... The process was scary because I was only on local and I can hear everything but doesnt experience much pain... I could only feel some pressure on my eyeball during the surgery which is a little discomfort to me... My effect was immediate after the surgery... my eyebag is completely gone.. there was alittle pus and blood stain for the first 3-4 days... after that it gets a little better...

However, on the 6th day of recovering, i duno is it I blow my nose too hard... or I suck in too much air through my nose.. that cause my left eye alittle swollen until now... now it's alittle better... but still slight sollwen... I dunno what to do with it? any advice? it has been 10 days and my left eye is still alittle swollen compare to the first few days after my ops. I have checked with Dr pat and he indicated that there wasnt any swelling... and he took so long to reply me an email... argh..wish someone can advice me... thanks!

sueling6

Post by sueling6 » Thu, 30 Aug 2012 9:10 am

hi girls, i have done my lower blepharoplasty last week in Adventist Hosp, penang. and im loving the result. can pm me if you all would lik me to share the pics:) today is my 9th day of recovery

poliwolli

Post by poliwolli » Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:42 am

hi sniper968, i would like to know more about the process on now you get your eye bag removal done. did you get a referral from polyclinic beforehand? thanks. :)

mins2young

Re: Any one has done eye bags removal, blepharoplasty?

Post by mins2young » Thu, 04 Jun 2015 11:25 pm

Can try this product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g1As1c ... tion=share

I have seen the live demo and it really works.

webpage : https://mins2young.jeunesseglobal.com

donderrickng

Post by donderrickng » Wed, 17 Jun 2015 2:07 pm

Sounds like a very painful procedure. My mum did it many many years ago. And it was quite a success.

However, I have actually heard of people using some products that produces the same effects in a couple of minutes... can't remember what it is now. But yeah, I'd rather go the painless way that is cheaper and faster too. I'm just too afraid of pain!

stephen25

Post by stephen25 » Thu, 17 Nov 2016 5:11 pm

Eye bags can be removed if it is treated well. Well, this can be corrected with some natural remedies like chilled milk, potato and cucumber. Read the below instruction to sue these remedies to remove eye bags under eyes:
• Chilled Milk: You can keep your eyes hydrated and only this will help you get rid of eye bags under eyes. You can also use chilled milk for this. For this, you have to dip a cotton ball in the chilled milk and place it on your eyelids. Now you have to leave this for at least 20 minutes and then gently wash.

• Potato: This is the most common and the effective home remedy you can apply to remove eye bags. For this, you have to slice a potato and then keep the slices on your eyelid for about 15 minutes.

• Cucumber: Cucumber is also an important ingredient that can help you remove eye bags. Just like potatoes, you have to slice a cucumber and keep them on your eyelid for about 20 minutes every day. It will diminish your eye bags.

Apart from these remedies, you can also go for a surgical treatment. Blepharoplasty is surgical eyelid surgery that can help you get rid of eye bag under your eyes easily. You can follow: http://www.eyelidslift.com/blog/eyelid- ... nformation
With this helpful link, you will get to know everything about blepharoplasty.