Singapore Expats

Refused Entry and SVP got Rejected

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
kash82

Refused Entry and SVP got Rejected

Post by kash82 » Thu, 07 May 2015 8:37 pm

[Again thanks for the prompt reply.
anyway its your expertise which think that way.Rdg my last sentence in the post, Yeah ppl do fun la if they got penny in their pocket.

well i came here to get any positive advise as i know i have not done any thing wrong or break any law.
was thinking to get any way out. I will try to solve it as per my knowledge and level.Its nothing that i m rookie when it comes to MOM and ICA. its just want to get a faster way.
Last edited by kash82 on Fri, 08 May 2015 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Refused Entry and SVP got Rejected

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 May 2015 8:57 pm

I might be quick off the mark, but looking at your history, I see, first of all, Student Pass scams twice, and as dodgy company in order to get you and EP (And I doubt very much that you were actually being paid what was claimed on your EP application seeing is was your gf's company set up solely to get you a visa. Now you are in and out like flies on honey and I'd guess they are just tired of you trying to game the system. I think they are probably perfectly correct, truth be known. At least from what you have written here, my decision would have been exactly the same but probably much sooner.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

kash82

Post by kash82 » Thu, 07 May 2015 9:23 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I might be quick off the mark, but looking at your history, I see, first of all, Student Pass scams twice, and as dodgy company in order to get you and EP (And I doubt very much that you were actually being paid what was claimed on your EP application seeing is was your gf's company set up solely to get you a visa. Now you are in and out like flies on honey and I'd guess they are just tired of you trying to game the system. I think they are probably perfectly correct, truth be known. At least from what you have written here, my decision would have been exactly the same but probably much sooner.

thanks for the reply and advise
But i did not commit any crime by getting in n out. Were having a valid reasons, paid IRAS personal and companies too. Put 10 local CPF cont. i was onto the business so had to visit so frequently.And abot student pass, that was not the fake, i studied there as a regular student. The student pass and Ep was not to commit any crime, i applied for these got approval then i worked there. i dont thing its wrong doing something which you already have permission from concern authority.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 May 2015 11:16 pm

Nobody said you were doing any crime. It's just that lot's of students here aren't here to study (albeit they are in schools on student visas) and the fact that you paid IRAS, it was the only way to support your income claimed. I've known lot's of people who have filed tax returns on income they didn't actually receive in order to "show that they were earning an income". If the permissions were granted under false pretexts, e.g., the earning of income was only secondary to the gaining residency in Singapore, while it might not be a crime, it's not the kind of folks the government wants nor needs. So, I stand by my original assessment. (In fact, your last sentence in the post above more or less confirms my thoughts).
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

kash82

Post by kash82 » Thu, 07 May 2015 11:32 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Nobody said you were doing any crime. It's just that lot's of students here aren't here to study (albeit they are in schools on student visas) and the fact that you paid IRAS, it was the only way to support your income claimed. I've known lot's of people who have filed tax returns on income they didn't actually receive in order to "show that they were earning an income". If the permissions were granted under false pretexts, e.g., the earning of income was only secondary to the gaining residency in Singapore, while it might not be a crime, it's not the kind of folks the government wants nor needs. So, I stand by my original assessment. (In fact, your last sentence in the post above more or less confirms my thoughts).
Again thanks for the prompt reply.
anyway its your expertise which think that way.Rdg my last sentence in the post, Yeah ppl do fun la if they got penny in their pocket.

well i came here to get any positive advise as i know i have not done any thing wrong or break any law.
was thinking to get any way out. I will try to solve it as per my knowledge and level.Its nothing that i m rookie when it comes to MOM and ICA. its just want to get a faster way.

I really appreciate for your point of view. Will sure post you new form once i clear with this.