Singapore Expats

Biotherm Products

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
tinyfingers

Biotherm Products

Post by tinyfingers » Sun, 12 Jun 2005 3:21 am

Hi all, was just wondering if anyone who has used Biotherm products here before and has any comments on their products be it ranging from facial cleaser to whitening or anything at all?

Would appreciate it! thanks!

cay_eng

Post by cay_eng » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 3:57 pm

i am too very keen to try out biotherm products.. any reviews?

pastrian.allac

Post by pastrian.allac » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 4:21 pm

Hi, I used to be Biotherm user. The product texture is very fine, easily absorbed into the skin. You don't feel abit after applying it, especially the serum, moisturisers. Personally I find their products are quite good. But of course, each individual's skin is different another. You gotta try before you know if the products are good on your skin. For some, after paying hefty amount on certain products but yield no effects, is as bad. All I can say is their products are quite reasonably priced, with lotsa free gifts when you purchase above certain amount. You can even negotiate with the sales reps for the freebies shall you don't want the pre-defined set of gifts (my experience though).

I like the acnopur anti blemish cream. It's soooooo effective. When you spot a zit (preliminary level) on your face, quickly apply the light gel, the next min, you can see the zit is diminishing and the next day or so, voila, it's gone! :wink:

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Post by dot dot dot » Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:03 pm

Although I genrally do not believe all is said about the products, I do use Biotherm facial products, ranging from the cleanser to shave foam, facial creams and some other products. Without any exception very good products, no complaints whatsoever. Used Clarins before, didnot like it as it was much to strong and it increased skin problems, instead of helping me out.

But agree with other poster: It is very individual taste.

Eric

kosuiko

Post by kosuiko » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 7:00 pm

Lancome Homme products beat Biotherm Homme products by a mile.

The difference was obvious to me. Lancome stayed on longer, worked deeper and yet was light on the skin. Biotherm was not hypo-allergenic (unless you pay more for the sensitive skin range) and the sea algae products irritated skin.