Singapore Expats

Let's get to the Hard Core Truth / Reality !!!

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
xtremist

Post by xtremist » Thu, 26 Mar 2015 3:33 pm

Hey Folks...
Just some thoughts -
Am an aspiring PR, just like many out there. Though there are various requirements such has race, status, educational/professional background, looks, color, etc to be satisfied to get a PR application approved by the ICA, I happen to see one thing as per history scrutiny. No matter what you are, who you are - it's mere fluke/luck/destiny to get yourself an approval. This serves for all countries over the world especially sg where rejection reason is not a must. All I gotta say for all those who have got rejected and will be rejected - don't think you are not eligible instead think the fluke dint work for you for that moment. Each of us know , we all are humans of same blood color, anatomy and much more. Not everyone has to prove that they are better than the usual to get a resident pass in this world as this whole globe is ours. God gave this land to us to live peacefully and share with unity. God didn't tell us to own this land and partition it by naming a country name and impose it's own borders and laws and regulations. Looking back in history, it's really saddening to see how humans have become. However, the good part is at the inner core of each ones heart they know that none can survive in this planet without the help of another human devoid of what or who he/she is, if u know wat I mean.

P.S : Assert your rights and know that you deserve everything that any other human on this planet has/had/will have :) Cheers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgd
Manager
Manager

Re: Let's get to the Hard Core Truth / Reality !!!

Post by bgd » Thu, 26 Mar 2015 3:43 pm

Go ahead, assert your rights. Let us know how you get on with ICA. :wink:

xtremist

Post by xtremist » Thu, 26 Mar 2015 4:00 pm

Sure 8-) Live and Let Live O:)

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Thu, 26 Mar 2015 4:22 pm

xtremist wrote:Hey Folks...
Just some thoughts -
Am an aspiring PR, just like many out there. Though there are various requirements such has race, status, educational/professional background, looks, color, etc to be satisfied to get a PR application approved by the ICA, I happen to see one thing as per history scrutiny. No matter what you are, who you are - it's mere fluke/luck/destiny to get yourself an approval. This serves for all countries over the world especially sg where rejection reason is not a must. All I gotta say for all those who have got rejected and will be rejected - don't think you are not eligible instead think the fluke dint work for you for that moment. Each of us know , we all are humans of same blood color, anatomy and much more. Not everyone has to prove that they are better than the usual to get a resident pass in this world as this whole globe is ours. God gave this land to us to live peacefully and share with unity. God didn't tell us to own this land and partition it by naming a country name and impose it's own borders and laws and regulations. Looking back in history, it's really saddening to see how humans have become. However, the good part is at the inner core of each ones heart they know that none can survive in this planet without the help of another human devoid of what or who he/she is, if u know wat I mean.

P.S : Assert your rights and know that you deserve everything that any other human on this planet has/had/will have :) Cheers :)

Man, I love your optimism!

But the line between self-entitlement and optimism can be blurry sometimes.

You say that the world belongs to everyone and one should assert their rights. Oh it sounds wonderful but you forgot one thing. ICA still holds the card on how they run their borders and immigration, whether you like it or not. I think you shouldn't be too arrogant on that self-entitlement part. If you get it, that's nice. If you don't get it, it is simply because ICA doesn't think (not saying they are right or wrong) Singapore wants you to be the inner part of it for long term. Same idea goes for immigration in other 'highly-sought' countries.

In the meantime, nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you don't try, you won't know. But be realistic and do not put all eggs in one basket. It is not the end of the world if you don't get what you think you are entitled for.

Good luck for your application.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Thu, 26 Mar 2015 5:29 pm

Perhaps OP means something like Changi area permanent residency? Not sure of course but his nick may hold a key.

bgd
Manager
Manager

Post by bgd » Thu, 26 Mar 2015 6:03 pm

x9200 wrote:Perhaps OP means something like Changi area permanent residency? Not sure of course but his nick may hold a key.
:D Pretty easy to get too. A few brush skills is a a good start. :wink:

xtremist

Post by xtremist » Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:47 am

Umm... So I sound like a man... :P
Anyway... I dint specify the countries which am aspiring to get a PR... SG, Canada and NZ :D ... do suggest me if any other country willing to embrace a 3+ yrs experienced candidate...This post was generally intended to the folks who feel hopeless and dejected about the immigration rejections/deportations.

Cheers :)

x9200

Post by x9200 » Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:06 pm

xtremist wrote:Umm... So I sound like a man... :P
Yes.
I must admit I had a moment of hesitation but weighting all pros and cons concluded women are normally more mature to express this sort of opinions such way on public fora.

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:31 pm

xtremist wrote:Umm... So I sound like a man... :P
Anyway... I dint specify the countries which am aspiring to get a PR... SG, Canada and NZ :D ... do suggest me if any other country willing to embrace a 3+ yrs experienced candidate...This post was generally intended to the folks who feel hopeless and dejected about the immigration rejections/deportations.

Cheers :)

Australia and Canada are willing to embrace. If you have money and required set of skills they want.

bgd
Manager
Manager

Post by bgd » Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:54 pm

the lynx wrote:
Australia and Canada are willing to embrace. If you have money and required set of skills they want.
And NZ too.

They all use a similar points system. Think Canada originated it and Australia and NZ copied with a few tweaks. Canada is tweaking again and awarding more points to those who are willing to live in the more underpopulated areas.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 27 Mar 2015 1:05 pm

bgd wrote:
the lynx wrote:
And NZ too.

They all use a similar points system. Think Canada originated it and Australia and NZ copied with a few tweaks. Canada is tweaking again and awarding more points to those who are willing to live in the more underpopulated areas.
All of them do. If you're willing to live out in the woop woop, you'll get in easier.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

xtremist

Post by xtremist » Fri, 27 Mar 2015 2:16 pm

Yeah right :roll: but australia demands most no. of yrs in terms of skillset, an intermediate or fresher cant make it to AU unlike CA/NZ.. if nothing works out.. one can rather try to settle down in freezing Svalbard :|..

bgd
Manager
Manager

Post by bgd » Fri, 27 Mar 2015 2:37 pm

Australia isn't doing so well economically at the moment. NZ and Canada might be your better choices.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 27 Mar 2015 6:17 pm

xtremist wrote:Yeah right :roll: but australia demands most no. of yrs in terms of skillset, an intermediate or fresher cant make it to AU unlike CA/NZ.. if nothing works out.. one can rather try to settle down in freezing Svalbard :|..
Easy != easier

:roll:
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."