Singapore Expats

Jogging/hiking/biking buddy

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
leehe

Jogging/hiking/biking buddy

Post by leehe » Sun, 18 Jan 2015 7:01 pm

Hi there!

I would like to find buddies who are interested in jogging/hiking/biking around in Singapore as well as new circles of friends.
Well I'm just a begginer level and not that well-trained, so hopefully our time will be just for fun and relax ;)
There is a forum for Sports but it doesn't seem to be actively participated. (It looks this forum has got the biggest number of topics?)
I am a working professional (27 female) in SIngapore, having been working here for 2 years, and recently into exercise and fitness.
People with common interests would be easier to meet up frequently & regularly and keep the friendship longer, I believe.
Anyway please email me [email protected] if it interests you. Thanks!

Akimbo
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Jogging/hiking/biking buddy

Post by Akimbo » Sun, 18 Jan 2015 10:06 pm

Where do you jog around? And do you want to make it into a weekly thing on the weekends? Or like weekdays, and CBD area or something?

My work colleagues are all like pro-runners...and my usual ragtag crew isn't really that much into running like me. So it'd be nice to have a running partner at times.
My thread...The Weekenders If you need my e-mail address, it's in the first post of the thread.

AussieChris

Post by AussieChris » Sun, 25 Jan 2015 1:02 pm

I try to get out for a run twice a week on the east coast; i'd be super keen to have some company from time to time.

I'm no pro, but am quite fit (albeit overcoming some injury at the moment), but I am happy to run at any pace.

Give me a buzz if any of this interests you!

Chris

saran

Post by saran » Thu, 12 Mar 2015 9:36 am

Hi All,

I am interested in hiking. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks