Singapore Expats

28 / F / Aus - Just arrived

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
KGS_aus

28 / F / Aus - Just arrived

Post by KGS_aus » Sat, 07 Feb 2015 10:52 am

Hi - I'm 28 and from Australia, and I've been in Singapore less than a month.

Spent the first couple of weekends by myself and doing a little exploring, but it would be so much better with newbies like myself. I'm looking for friends to spend my after-work evenings and weekends with.

My email is [email protected].

Look forward to meeting new people!

phantom1988

Re: 28 / F / Aus - Just arrived

Post by phantom1988 » Mon, 16 Feb 2015 6:40 am

KGS_aus wrote:Hi - I'm 28 and from Australia, and I've been in Singapore less than a month.

Spent the first couple of weekends by myself and doing a little exploring, but it would be so much better with newbies like myself. I'm looking for friends to spend my after-work evenings and weekends with.

Hello, I'm 26 and is a Singaporean. I will like to make new friends from all over the world as I am a traveler who love to explore the world. I can bring you around to some part of Singapore.

Nomaad

Post by Nomaad » Sat, 07 Mar 2015 10:47 am

Hey KGS,

I'm a 22 y/o female Singaporean/Australian.
I was born in Singapore and lived the majority of my life in Perth, WA! (16yrs)
I'm a working professional, working around the raffles place area.

I'm relatively new here too but I would love to explore Singapore more with someone also!

Look forward to hearing from you -my email: [email protected]

Makaela22

Post by Makaela22 » Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:16 am

KGS_aus wrote:Hi - I'm 28 and from Australia, and I've been in Singapore less than a month.

Hey there,
I don't know if you're still keen to meet new people but i'm a 22 year old kiwi girl from New Zealand who has just moved here for an internship and is keen to make some new friends. :) Loooking for people to hang out with on the weekend maybe do some exciting stuff around Singapore.
Feel free to email me if you're keen, [email protected]
Makaela :)

glenhleb

Post by glenhleb » Sat, 21 Mar 2015 10:13 am

Hey there,

How is everything going so far? My name is Glen 27/M from China, just arrived in Singapore. Keen in having conversations with people while having a couple of drinks. Into food as well, would like to explore different cuisines in SG (brunch, lunch, dinner doesn't matter). Big sports fan, just started picking up my workout schedule, love to meet for jogging or soccer, or anything sporty. Love reading and movies as well. I have just started reaching out to people for exploring this beautiful island together, My email address is [email protected], really appreciate it if Im informed for any further events. Looking forward to hanging out with other expats.

Regards, Glen