Singapore Expats

New Home needed for Cats

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
techiw

New Home needed for Cats

Post by techiw » Fri, 27 Feb 2015 6:38 pm

Due to being relocated and not allowed to take my pets i have some wonderful cats that need housing urgently. please help.
Cowie

Cowie is a 3-year old male cat, very submissive and gentle tempered. Likes to be pet and cuddle. Looking for a loving owner to take care of him. He is currently staying with another 4-year old female cat. Can be adopted separately or together. Both are neutered, vaccinated and toilet trained (they use the human toilet, no cat litter is needed). Feel free to text me to arrange for a viewing in HarbourFront before April 2015. No adoption fee. Basic cat welfare screening procedure applies

Dolfi

Dolfi is a 4-year old female cat, very friendly and gentle tempered. Looking for a loving owner to take care of her. She is currently staying with another 3-year old male cat. Can be adopted separately or together. Both are neutered, vaccinated and toilet trained (they use the human toilet, no cat litter is needed). Feel free to text me to arrange for a viewing in HarbourFront before April 2015. No adoption fee. Basic cat welfare screening procedure applies

Do message and we can make contact if our interested.

thanks,