Singapore Expats

looking to play regular football

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
sage p

looking to play regular football

Post by sage p » Thu, 01 Jan 2015 7:56 pm

hello all,

i am looking for a football team of 35+ year old guys to play regular football and try and get a fitter :)

I'm defo no Maradona but can kick a ball (allegedly) - since arriving into Singapore 3 years ago from the UK (London) I've not really done any sports.... so its time to get off my butt and get fitter and have some fun at the same time.... and maybe have a social beer or 2 once in a while ...

I live near in the West (off Holland Road) and work in the CBD.

Whats-app me on +65 8121 2446 or email [email protected] if you know anyone crazy enough to give a unfit amateur a run out :)

cheers

Sage

martincymru
Reporter
Reporter

Re: looking to play regular football

Post by martincymru » Fri, 02 Jan 2015 9:47 am

I'm interested also. PM me.

ideal786

Re: looking to play regular football

Post by ideal786 » Thu, 12 Feb 2015 3:36 pm

I'm sure you can Google for it, acclimatising to altitude. But getting the blood-cell count up would probably help (iron pills?). Maintaining max hydration, etc. :cool: :x

We provide fast success in pass4sure 640-802 dumps exam by using our high quality comptia a plus prep resources. We offer up-to-dated ndm.edu dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success