Singapore Expats

Hair Treatment Survey

Post here for survey, questionnaire or poll for our expat members.
joseph.tan.77582

Hair Treatment Survey

Post by joseph.tan.77582 » Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:29 pm

Hi All,

My name is Joseph and I'm from Ipsos Singapore.
We have a very interesting product testing study on-going and we are finding people who might be interested to take part.

We are looking for 10 Respondents to visit our client’s laboratory for a one time hair treatment (2 hours) , filled up some online questionnaires , bring back hair products to use for 2 weeks and complete a daily online diary for 2 weeks.
Our client’s laboratory is near the west area, and the treatment dates are from 27th-30th January.

Please note that we only have these dates for appointments so respondents need to make time for the treatment or take leave, etc.
Appointment time slots will be fixed with respondents after they pass the phone screening, based on availability.

Criteria:

• Caucasian Females with Frizzly/Curly hair.
• 20-64 years old
• Decision maker for their own hair products
• Shampoo their hair daily
• No known skin allergies to hair products
• Have badly frizzy/unruly hair and is very particular about her hair
• Hair length to be from below ear until mid-back
• Do not have hair extensions/braids in the past 1 month
• Frequently uses leave-in treatment or hair styling products (eg, 3-4 times a week)
• Did not go for salon hair treatment in the past 1 month
• Did not do Brazilian keratin or similar treatment in the past 6 months
• Did not do hair re-bonding, straight perm or similar treatment in the past 6 months

Respondents incentive: $200
Please note that we are looking for N=10 Caucasian respondents only, so invitations are beased on a first submitted first screened basis as well.

If you are interested to know more or participate, you can reach me via email ([email protected])

Thanks,
Joseph