Singapore Expats

You guys, I really need your help

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
un1234

You guys, I really need your help

Post by un1234 » Fri, 16 Jan 2015 3:11 pm

Hi guys,
I hope someone can help me for recommends about live crab in Singapore? I am appreciate you guys take time for reading my post
I am going to Singapore next month to travel and find informations about crab of Singapore, but I really want to have some knowledge about it first :)
I would like to know the name of places (including restaurants, supper market...) where are popular to buy crab (retail) such as NTUC and Seong Siong?
And the name of companies which are famous about distribution crabs for NTUC and Seong Siong, or famous importers of crab... ?
As I know, the high quality crabs are mostly from Sri lanka and Bangladesh, are they right? or other countries?
I also would like to know about popular types of crab in Singapore (Mud crab, flower carb...?)
And the last, can you guys help me some websites to find information about size of crab? Price for each size?
Thank you so much and looking forward your help :) =D> =D>