Singapore Expats

Japan Used Panty Vending Machines

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
carteki
Editor
Editor

Japan Used Panty Vending Machines

Post by carteki » Thu, 11 Dec 2014 8:21 pm

I first heard about the rumour of the existence of these when in Singapore. It seemed unbelievable, but it is Japan ... so you never really know. Here is an article on some research of the topic by someone which has some, lets say, not pretty findings.

https://www.techinasia.com/japan-used-p ... t-fiction/

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Japan Used Panty Vending Machines

Post by the lynx » Fri, 12 Dec 2014 9:25 am

carteki wrote:I first heard about the rumour of the existence of these when in Singapore. It seemed unbelievable, but it is Japan ... so you never really know. Here is an article on some research of the topic by someone which has some, lets say, not pretty findings.

https://www.techinasia.com/japan-used-p ... t-fiction/
There goes my breakfast this morning...

QRM
Manager
Manager

Re: Japan Used Panty Vending Machines

Post by QRM » Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:46 am

I saw those years ago and at the time working in an office we all thought it would be hilarious side line if all the blokes in the office would wear ladies undies everyday, in the evening collect them all and stick them on ebay with a picture of a cute girl. :D

Never got around to doing it though, but spent most of the afternoon arguing over what sort of ladies undies would be comfi enough for a whole day.