Singapore Expats

Rachel Chang and the B-list Ang Mohs

Discuss about any latest news or current affairs in Singapore or globally. Please DO NOT copy and paste news articles from other sources without written permission.
Unworthy

Rachel Chang and the B-list Ang Mohs

Post by Unworthy » Sun, 16 Nov 2014 3:32 pm

In the Bird-cage Liner today is yet another rant by a ‘journalist’ who apparently loves the term “B-List Ang Mohs”.

“Apparently”, as she’s used it in at least two separate installments. The last time was her claim that Caucasians in Clarke Quay are “B-List Ang Mohs”. She may have used terms like these on more occasions but I don't read that paper unless there is nothing else in the restaurant or doctor's office, and even then, rarely.

Other questionable comments this time include “finance-industry douches”, and “uppity British”.

Surprising why the ST allows such caustic commentary, and from someone who admitted she could not hack the pace of life overseas. Which might make her somewhat "B-List".

So who is the uppity one here?

curiousgeorge
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Rachel Chang and the B-list Ang Mohs

Post by curiousgeorge » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 4:13 am

Unworthy wrote:In the Bird-cage Liner today is yet another rant by a ‘journalist’ who apparently loves the term “B-List Ang Mohs”.

“Apparently”, as she’s used it in at least two separate installments. The last time was her claim that Caucasians in Clarke Quay are “B-List Ang Mohs”. She may have used terms like these on more occasions but I don't read that paper unless there is nothing else in the restaurant or doctor's office, and even then, rarely.

Other questionable comments this time include “finance-industry douches”, and “uppity British”.

Surprising why the ST allows such caustic commentary, and from someone who admitted she could not hack the pace of life overseas. Which might make her somewhat "B-List".

Hmm so you joined this forum today to post this?

Do you work for a bird-cage liner and are you hoping to get a response from some B-list Ang Mohs?

I believe you are Rachel Chang and I claim my free prize.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 7:44 am

curiousgeorge wrote:
Unworthy wrote:In the Bird-cage Liner today is yet another rant by a ‘journalist’ who apparently loves the term “B-List Ang Mohs”.

Hmm so you joined this forum today to post this?

Do you work for a bird-cage liner and are you hoping to get a response from some B-list Ang Mohs?

I believe you are Rachel Chang and I claim my free prize.
Ah, SMRT facebook went down. .. unfortunately, and there is nobody to 'investigate' the likes of Rachel !! :D

Brah
Manager
Manager

Post by Brah » Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:36 pm

I saw the article, came across as pretty self-righteous.
Ape Shall Not Kill Ape.

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Tue, 18 Nov 2014 4:52 am

Raiseyourhandifyoucare.jpg
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late