Singapore Expats

ICON village - Tanjong Pagar. Do you stay there?

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
x9200

Re: ICON village - Tanjong Pagar. Do you stay there?

Post by x9200 » Thu, 13 Nov 2014 1:57 pm

SStephen Lee wrote:
jko84 wrote:Hi guys,

I'm in the midst of locking down an apartment on level 22 at ICON @ 10 Gopeng Street, Tanjong Pagar - in Tower 1. It has great views and is nice and spacious, however...

...I spoke to some friends who lived in the same building but another apartment (3 years & 2 years ago on the 35th floor). They mentioned that they moved out immediately due to a cockroach problem (1 - 3 in each room, kept coming back, would come out of the washing machine when she went to operate it, etc).

For my particular unit, the landlord confirmed there was an epidemic in the whole ICON building in 2005/2006 but since paying for pest control her unit has been unaffected for the 3 tenants after (from 07-13)

Just wondering if people currently live there and have any issues with a cockroach epidemic there? Or conversely, you may live there and have no issue

Cheers!
Hi jko84,
No worries, we are always ready with a solution, EndTimesPest.
So are we so please do not post any advertisements again (including your signature) or you will be gone.

Search By

Luvtiramisue

Re: ICON village - Tanjong Pagar. Do you stay there?

Post by Luvtiramisue » Sun, 03 Jan 2021 7:18 pm

Hi was reading this post , did u manage to stay at icon residence? I am considering icon , the Clift , the sail at marina and one Shenton. Appreciate your input