Singapore Expats

MBBS Doctor jobs in Singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
rdueej
Regular
Regular

Re: Indian National with MBBS from China

Post by rdueej » Tue, 25 Mar 2014 2:29 pm

RayonRay wrote:Hello Guys, I have done my MBBS from china, I haven't qualified the MCI exam here in India, but is it possible for me to work in Singapore with a Chinese MBBS degree.
See here [ http://www.healthprofessionals.gov.sg/c ... uates.html ] and here [ http://www.healthprofessionals.gov.sg/c ... ations.pdf ]

Unless your MBBS degree was from one of the listed schools, you can only apply for a temporary registration at first. You need to find a hospital which is willing to do this for you.

Search for taxico's posts and you can find a lot of information.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Indian National with MBBS from China

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 26 Mar 2014 3:41 am

rdueej wrote:
Unless your MBBS degree was from one of the listed schools, you can only apply for a temporary registration at first. You need to find a hospital which is willing to do this for you.

Search for taxico's posts and you can find a lot of information.
PS. even if your degree is in the list you still will first end up on a T Reg !!!!

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Fri, 28 Mar 2014 3:50 pm

T reg with chinese MBBS is good enough, imo. lots of catching up and plenty more to learn!
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

nirmaladesai

Post by nirmaladesai » Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:29 pm

Hi I want job in Singapore .......I completed my MBBS from China and presently am working in India and have experience of 2yrs...please can anyone show me the way
I want to work in Singapore and what are the requirements. Can u just tel me

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 01 Jul 2014 6:40 am

Did you bother to read the whole thread and check the various sites/government bodies notated? Otherwise, I don't think you would make a very good doc here.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Nandini Devi

regarding Postgraduation in medicine after MBBS in India

Post by Nandini Devi » Tue, 14 Oct 2014 8:56 pm

I am doing my Internship in Madras Medical College(SMC recognized university in India) Chennai,India.I would like to do my postgraduation in Singapore medical university.Can u please guide me the procedure??Should i need to take any tests to enter ino those universities??Pls do guide me..thanks in advance.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 14 Oct 2014 9:32 pm

Start with SMC. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: regarding Postgraduation in medicine after MBBS in India

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 15 Oct 2014 8:25 am

Nandini Devi wrote:I am doing my Internship in Madras Medical College(SMC recognized university in India) Chennai,India.I would like to do my postgraduation in Singapore medical university.Can u please guide me the procedure??Should i need to take any tests to enter ino those universities??Pls do guide me..thanks in advance.
studies ? apply to University, NUS ?

BTW, the standards are very high, and unless you are a class topper, you may have to look elsewhere ..

Nandini Devi

Post by Nandini Devi » Thu, 16 Oct 2014 7:55 pm

Thanks a lot for your early response..u mean i should work as a medical officer (MO)prior to applying for PG there..For working as MO should i have to clear any exams?what does the term registered resident mean??because i heard for doing postgraduation in NUS,i should be a registered resident in one of the three residency programmes in Singapore..thanks in advanvce

Nandini Devi

Post by Nandini Devi » Thu, 16 Oct 2014 7:57 pm

Thanks a lot for your early response..u mean i should work as a medical officer (MO)prior to applying for PG there..For working as MO should i have to clear any exams?what does the term registered resident mean??because i heard for doing postgraduation in NUS,i should be a registered resident in one of the three residency programmes in Singapore..thanks in advanvce

taxico
Director
Director

Re: regarding Postgraduation in medicine after MBBS in India

Post by taxico » Thu, 16 Oct 2014 9:20 pm

Nandini Devi wrote:I am doing my Internship in Madras Medical College(SMC recognized university in India) Chennai,India.I would like to do my postgraduation in Singapore medical university.Can u please guide me the procedure??Should i need to take any tests to enter ino those universities??Pls do guide me..thanks in advance.
google is your friend.

http://medicine.nus.edu.sg/dgms/newApplications.shtml

http://www.healthprofessionals.gov.sg/c ... uates.html

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Thu, 16 Oct 2014 9:23 pm

Nandini Devi wrote:Thanks a lot for your early response..u mean i should work as a medical officer (MO)prior to applying for PG there..For working as MO should i have to clear any exams?what does the term registered resident mean??because i heard for doing postgraduation in NUS,i should be a registered resident in one of the three residency programmes in Singapore..thanks in advanvce
http://www.physician.mohh.com.sg/medica ... cheme.html

http://www.physician.mohh.com.sg/regist ... grees.html

Nandini Devi

Post by Nandini Devi » Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:23 am

Its has been a great help from your side thanks a lot for the info...i am getting it clear but one more query ..can i work as a medical officer for one year and apply for resident (postgraduation)there?(one year of medical officer job is sufficient enough or will they demand us to work for a suggested period of time compulsorily before applying for resident ?? Moreover after securing job in MOH Holdings they recommend submiting 'medical registration form'. Where will i get it?? Will MOH send a link to download the form after confirming my application??thanks in advance

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 17 Oct 2014 1:20 pm

Emergency123 wrote:You may apply for residency after a year here - no guarantee of securing a residency position as local grads get priority.

If you are recruited by MOH Holdings,they will do all the paperwork.MOHH generally holds interviews in India twice a year.

The people behind this shady website :D http://www.globalplacementcentre.com/index.php helps MOHH conduct the interviews in India.
Did SMC ease the Registration process ? or the reg is still subject to yearly renewal ??

Shady ?? :D

Still, being Based in Chennai, they sound decent though !!!

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 17 Oct 2014 2:23 pm

Emergency123 wrote:
ecureilx wrote:
Did SMC ease the Registration process ? or the reg is still subject to yearly renewal ??

Shady ?? :D

Still, being Based in Chennai, they sound decent though !!!
Shady website :) ..they are the real deal.

The practising cert needs renewal,not the reg.
I did look up the website, and saw they are recruiting in Sri Lanka also .. and the 'recognised' unis in India are listed .. fair as Most Sri Lankans end up the likes of MMC or Jipmer or AIIMS !

BTW, for practicing cert. the T Reg has / had an expiry date and a note that extension has to be submitted by the hospital etc., for foreign grads. Was this changed ? Just curious ..