Singapore Expats

Need advise on PR Application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
blessedone
Regular
Regular

Post by blessedone » Tue, 26 Aug 2014 5:19 pm

PNGMK wrote:OP's profile strikes me as someone (no offense, but an Indian who has never married at 35 is going to raise the question) who might be gay. That will probably come up in ICA's checklist of issues as well. I do not know of any Gay male who has successfully applied for PR but I do know of one who has failed but of course no reason is ever given.
there are plenty of indian single women too in their 30's here in singapore who are not gay and same goes for women!
thats a problem with global careers hope ICA is sensitized to this

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Tue, 26 Aug 2014 7:26 pm

blessedone wrote:
PNGMK wrote:OP's profile strikes me as someone (no offense, but an Indian who has never married at 35 is going to raise the question) who might be gay. That will probably come up in ICA's checklist of issues as well. I do not know of any Gay male who has successfully applied for PR but I do know of one who has failed but of course no reason is ever given.
there are plenty of indian single women too in their 30's here in singapore who are not gay and same goes for women!
thats a problem with global careers hope ICA is sensitized to this
:)