Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.

Post by Guest » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 2:37 am

Anonymous wrote:Hi,
Did anyone who didn't go for the Silkair walk-in and applied thru email and had receieved a reply from Silkair?

hi,i just applied thr email coz i told them i wasnt able to make it to the walk in due to work.U gotten a reply?when's ur interview?

Sore

Post by Sore » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 2:39 am

applying for jetstar is such a torture.U have to go the all the Mosters job web thing,so irritating.

Post by Guest » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 2:55 am

hi, does anyone know when is the next recruitment for SIA stewardess?

Post by Guest » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 3:04 am

Anonymous wrote:hi, does anyone know when is the next recruitment for SIA stewardess?
Why don't people read the previous entries? It's all there! Go get the info yourself, please!

Post by Guest » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 4:56 am

why do people here KEEP asking the SAME QUESTIONS over and OVER again?! the questions are already answers OVER and OVER AGAIN! like height, scars, the education level, age etc.

STUPID!!! no wonder they want to be air stewardess, AIR-HEAD STEWARDESS!!!!

Guest.

Post by Guest. » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 9:31 am

Oh dear, i think i've got kicked out in the 1st silkair interview. Until now still no reply. :cry: I wonder how can they judge people by just a brief intro...Anyway, good luck to those who received the next invitation.

Post by Guest » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 9:41 am

anybody rec'd rejection postcards?

guest~

Re: Silkair Interview 2

Post by guest~ » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 9:52 am

guest~ wrote:Hi ladies! I received an invitation from Silkair for the 2nd interview on this coming friday too! And boy! I am really excited, but, nervous about this at the same time! hehe.

I've a friend who is a Silkair flight attendant. What I know from her was that during the 2nd interview, a swimming test is actually conducted. But this time round, the letter did not state that we must bring our swimming costumes.

So...I wonder what's up for this 2nd round. Any idea anyone?
I went for the interview on the first day (Tuesday) and I received my letter of invitation on Saturday. perhaps they have got too many applicants thus some of you have yet to receive any reply..

Guest.

Post by Guest. » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:18 am

The worst part is that I didn't receive any postcard regarding invitation or reject. It leaves people to wonder...

Rach

Post by Rach » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:31 am

Anonymous wrote:why do people here KEEP asking the SAME QUESTIONS over and OVER again?! the questions are already answers OVER and OVER AGAIN! like height, scars, the education level, age etc.

Hi..To whoever "Guest" who wrote the above,

You used the word "STUPID" to describe those people here asking the same questions over & over again huh... Fine... it's your freedom to write anything here and it's your freedom of thoughts anyway.

Everyone here, think about it again... This person says that you all are STUPID by asking the same questions over & over again... hahah...then aren't he/she as STUPID or not, even more STUPID by READING THROUGH the same questions and answers over & over again here...hahahahahahaha...

Hey Guest, this is specially for you....since you find it STUPID to ask and answer the same question again & again here... then I can tell you that you are even more STUPID to read through all these.... ... hahahahah.... What a great joke you have created for us! Thanks!

Anyway people here are just curious to find answers to their queries and not stupid...they just dont have the time to read through everything here to realise that their queries have already been answered, yeh!! Right people here!!

*3 claps for this IDIOT GUEST* hahahahahaha!

Post by Guest » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:17 am

no reply for me on the silk air one though.. guess i am a goner this round than.. congrats to everyone who got in the second round.. good luck!!

KittyKat

Yeah!

Post by KittyKat » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:41 am

Rach wrote:
Anonymous wrote:why do people here KEEP asking the SAME QUESTIONS over and OVER again?! the questions are already answers OVER and OVER AGAIN! like height, scars, the education level, age etc.

Hi..To whoever "Guest" who wrote the above,

You used the word "STUPID" to describe those people here asking the same questions over & over again huh... Fine... it's your freedom to write anything here and it's your freedom of thoughts anyway.

Everyone here, think about it again... This person says that you all are STUPID by asking the same questions over & over again... hahah...then aren't he/she as STUPID or not, even more STUPID by READING THROUGH the same questions and answers over & over again here...hahahahahahaha...

Hey Guest, this is specially for you....since you find it STUPID to ask and answer the same question again & again here... then I can tell you that you are even more STUPID to read through all these.... ... hahahahah.... What a great joke you have created for us! Thanks!

Anyway people here are just curious to find answers to their queries and not stupid...they just dont have the time to read through everything here to realise that their queries have already been answered, yeh!! Right people here!!

*3 claps for this IDIOT GUEST* hahahahahaha!
Yeah, right Rach!!! Guest, if you' re not interested in this, maybe you can join another topic, please. We really don't need your postings.

Thank you.

Evonne

Post by Evonne » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:44 am

hey Girls, SIA is recruiting Flight Stewardess again! Go check out their website & apply!! Chances are here again! I am so happy!

Post by Guest » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:50 am

Evonne wrote:hey Girls, SIA is recruiting Flight Stewardess again! Go check out their website & apply!! Chances are here again! I am so happy!
Hi Evonne,

I just went to their website... But its still stated on the recruitment for Indian Cabin Crew

Guest.

Post by Guest. » Tue, 07 Jun 2005 12:08 pm

Evonne wrote:hey Girls, SIA is recruiting Flight Stewardess again! Go check out their website & apply!! Chances are here again! I am so happy!
I also went to their website. They're still recruiting Indian air stewardess.