Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Capturinghearts

Re: 19 July Interviews

Post by Capturinghearts » Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:48 am

indigoroots wrote:
Capturinghearts wrote:
pastapasta wrote:Anyone received their calls yet?
hey I couldnt reply your PM...
no news yet :/
I couldn't reply your PM cause apparently i'm new here. My date availability is end of NOV cause i'm still serving. And i've still owe them some relevant documents such as my IC(which is in my unit, will only get it back once I ord) and certificate of service. My medical on the other hand was quite fast. They didn't send me for another check ups or anything. I just scared they forget about me hahaha
Oh in that case don't worry! U shud be safe! They will call u eventually to submit the outstanding documents (: hope our calls come soon!

pastapasta

Post by pastapasta » Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:53 am

indigoroots wrote:
Capturinghearts wrote:
pastapasta wrote:Anyone received their calls yet?
hey I couldnt reply your PM...
I couldn't reply your PM cause apparently i'm new here. My date availability is end of NOV cause i'm still serving. And i've still owe them some relevant documents such as my IC(which is in my unit, will only get it back once I ord) and certificate of service. My medical on the other hand was quite fast. They didn't send me for another check ups or anything. I just scared they forget about me hahaha
Everyone should be safe. Because if you're rejected, you would have gotten the letter. Also for your case, you're still serving. So they have probably put you up for training in a much later date. Currently, the dates for training are in Oct. So I would assume they will call at least a month before your scheduled date. So yeah, just relax and wait for the call. You're most probably in already.

indigoroots

Post by indigoroots » Mon, 11 Aug 2014 2:01 pm

pastapasta wrote:
indigoroots wrote:
Capturinghearts wrote: hey I couldnt reply your PM...
Everyone should be safe. Because if you're rejected, you would have gotten the letter. Also for your case, you're still serving. So they have probably put you up for training in a much later date. Currently, the dates for training are in Oct. So I would assume they will call at least a month before your scheduled date. So yeah, just relax and wait for the call. You're most probably in already.
Ahh i see, that's quite nice to hear .. just checked the mail, no letters or whatsoever and the call still didn't came hahaha. Just to ask, those who were rejected have already gotten their letters?

pastapasta

Post by pastapasta » Mon, 11 Aug 2014 4:09 pm

indigoroots wrote: Ahh i see, that's quite nice to hear .. just checked the mail, no letters or whatsoever and the call still didn't came hahaha. Just to ask, those who were rejected have already gotten their letters?
Yup they have.

indigoroots

Post by indigoroots » Mon, 11 Aug 2014 4:40 pm

pastapasta wrote:
indigoroots wrote: Ahh i see, that's quite nice to hear .. just checked the mail, no letters or whatsoever and the call still didn't came hahaha. Just to ask, those who were rejected have already gotten their letters?
Yup they have.
Oh my, are you serious. shucks, how you know? Did any of your friends got the letter? Oh and when was the letter sent?

Betty03

Post by Betty03 » Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:19 am

indigoroots wrote:
pastapasta wrote:
Yup they have.
Oh my, are you serious. shucks, how you know? Did any of your friends got the letter? Oh and when was the letter sent?
Wow and I thought I was rejected. Me including 3 other friends are slowly waiting. It's been three weeks already. Rather worrying.
SQ wannabe

indigoroots

Post by indigoroots » Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:13 am

Betty03 wrote:
indigoroots wrote:
pastapasta wrote: Yup they have.
Wow and I thought I was rejected. Me including 3 other friends are slowly waiting. It's been three weeks already. Rather worrying.

Yes. Hopefully we get something from them by this week, atleast for some of you since my availability is still long way to go.

AngeLy

Re: SIA Interview

Post by AngeLy » Wed, 20 Aug 2014 3:52 pm

pastapasta wrote:Next interview has been listed online:

11 October 2014 (Saturday)

Anyone interested as well to meetup or something? :] hahha

Starperry

Post by Starperry » Wed, 03 Sep 2014 4:57 pm

Anyone on batch 26/14? Starting Oct 7th 2014.
:D :D :D :D

ch0c0lat3s

Post by ch0c0lat3s » Wed, 03 Sep 2014 11:48 pm

Starperry wrote:Anyone on batch 26/14? Starting Oct 7th 2014.
:D :D :D :D
I am! :D
When will you be signing the covenant? :)

pastapasta

Bad Idea

Post by pastapasta » Fri, 05 Sep 2014 4:09 pm

Heya,

Don't think its wise to post the batch number with your photo in your handle :/

lordreisor

Post by lordreisor » Sun, 07 Sep 2014 12:55 am

AngeLy wrote:

Preparing for interview.. ^^

aphelionx

Post by aphelionx » Sun, 14 Sep 2014 1:14 am

May I check is it true that you get flight fatigue after few years in the line? My best friend just joined SIA not long ago. Things are all good atm.

mintbullets

Post by mintbullets » Mon, 15 Sep 2014 1:57 pm

AngeLy wrote:

I plan to go try it out! Do you happen to live in the west? :D We can probably meet and cab down together!!

MichelleMeow

Post by MichelleMeow » Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:37 am

Hi does anyone know at the age of 26, the chances of going into SIA is still moderate? :)