Singapore Expats

PS Hatyai Dr NARA HELP

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
donkeysmells

PS Hatyai Dr NARA HELP

Post by donkeysmells » Wed, 18 Jun 2014 9:01 pm

hello all, i've been around on this forum for some time soaking in whatever information i can. 6 months ago i booked an appointment with Dr Nara for 2 procedures. i've made the deposit and he mention that he has booked for me on 1st July since then i've tried to contact him to no avail. i wanted to ask him about the time and how to verify myself once i reach there. he didn't mention the time or anything and he only has my email so i feel a bit insecure.

Anybody been there before can tell me how the procedure is like? do i just go there and tell him i have a appt?

can i do another procedure on top of the two i alr have impromptu? and does anyone know the cheapest and most budget hotel i can stay and any other things to take note of?

TYVM! quite desperate for answers!

tynant

Post by tynant » Mon, 07 Jul 2014 8:19 pm

Hi this is normal. Most of the emails are manned by the nurses. Most of the nurses do not understand English and once you have paid deposit, they will ignore you. Hahah.. (Based on my 2 procedures experience).
Yes, you can have impromptu procedures. I went for buccaneer fat but the doctor said I should consider a nose job... So ya.. I did a nose job just like that.. But not very pleased with the result.. But for 1k plus.. What you pay is what you get. Now I am looking for a revision. Hopefully I can have a Korean nose.