Singapore Expats

Question on PR re-entry permit renewal

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Thatguy

Question on PR re-entry permit renewal

Post by Thatguy » Sun, 29 Jun 2014 8:55 am

Hi Forum,

Just wanted to confirm the PR renewal process for holders who work outside of Singapore for a couple of years. Does this have any impact on the re-entry permit renewal approval?

Thanks

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Question on PR re-entry permit renewal

Post by ecureilx » Sun, 29 Jun 2014 10:20 am

Thatguy wrote:Hi Forum,

Just wanted to confirm the PR renewal process for holders who work outside of Singapore for a couple of years. Does this have any impact on the re-entry permit renewal approval?

Thanks
if i say I know some who's REP was rejected will it stop you from attempting a renewal???

just go online and submit ... and ... the questions include current employer .. apply and hope for best

hope you been topping up your CPF, atleast Medisave ...

blessedone
Regular
Regular

Re: Question on PR re-entry permit renewal

Post by blessedone » Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:47 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Thatguy wrote:Hi Forum,

Thanks
if i say I know some who's REP was rejected will it stop you from attempting a renewal???

just go online and submit ... and ... the questions include current employer .. apply and hope for best

hope you been topping up your CPF, atleast Medisave ...
I have questions about the CPF contribution

1. How much is a reasonable contribution (personal) - should it match the last earned CPF which at its maximum is 1800 (1000 personal, 800 company contribution)

2. Will the same % split apply to OA, Medisave and special accounts?