Singapore Expats

Laser hair removal service

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Thatguy

Laser hair removal service

Post by Thatguy » Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:15 am

Hi Forum,

I'm trying to help my gf find a reputable, and decently priced, laser hair removal clinic? Does anyone know of one that they can recommend? All I see are prohibitively expensive ones ($250 up per session) that all cost the same - as usual in Singapore!

Much appreciate any pointers you can provide.

A

Lesleysmith386

Post by Lesleysmith386 » Mon, 02 Jun 2014 11:31 pm

Hi,

Don't know if this is too late. But I just saw your post and decided to share about this amazing technology that I discovered. Well, actually it's my friend who discovered it. She just went for a hair removal session using this technology called 'Light Sheer Duet' and she said it's not only really fast and effective, but more importantly, it's painless! I don't know how true this is as different people have different thresholds of pain, but just thought I should share!

shinobimaru

Post by shinobimaru » Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:42 pm

I think clinics and salons are pretty similar.. But in terms of pricings, clinics charge much more because the treatment is done by the doctor..

I tried the one from Musee Platinum for the underarms. It is unlimited sessions at a fixed price of less than $100. But the catch of the "unlimited sessions" is at 2 months intervals. Effects wise, it's not a miracle. It took me at least 4 sessions (8 months) to realise that hair growth is slower and thinner. Not completely no hair growth yet.

Joy_fun

Post by Joy_fun » Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:28 am

Ive been attending Musee sessions too and I like them alot because 1) it is completely painless and I think I'm pretty sensitive to pain 2) they dont upsell anything at all..

but if you are looking for a quick treatment then maybe not them? ive been going for about 7-8 times and the hair is still not completely gone. it may be cause of the nature of my hair growth and maybe cause i missed 2 treatments... but overall Im VERY satisfied with them!