Singapore Expats

PROBLEM WITH YAHOO EMAIL

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
red_cherries76

PROBLEM WITH YAHOO EMAIL

Post by red_cherries76 » Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:24 pm

Past 3 days i have been having an issue with Yahoo email,my mails are not coming in ,and if i click on some old email, an Error 4 will appear..c

can anyone help ? its been really stressful especially since i am receiving my corporate email from yahoo account.

Tanuki
Regular
Regular

Re: PROBLEM WITH YAHOO EMAIL

Post by Tanuki » Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:56 pm

red_cherries76 wrote:Past 3 days i have been having an issue with Yahoo email,my mails are not coming in ,and if i click on some old email, an Error 4 will appear..c

can anyone help ? its been really stressful especially since i am receiving my corporate email from yahoo account.
Well, have you contacted the Yahoo help desk? Does the problem show up just on the web site or do you have POP/IMAP access that's also hosed? Have you cleared out your spam filters? Not much info to go on in your post...

Personally I moved away from Yahoo a long time ago. They just caused too many lost emails and didn't support very well. Last year I went with Google Apps and that is rock solid. Just my experience. :P