Singapore Expats

Dating Website for Married Folks .........

Discuss about any latest news or current affairs in Singapore or globally. Please DO NOT copy and paste news articles from other sources without written permission.
zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Mon, 28 Oct 2013 9:54 am

the lynx wrote:
PNGMK wrote:All women are disease vectors anyways.... (and some men).
Shooting from hip again?
Well, if we literally interpret what he said, then the only incorrect portion is saying 'some' men. All people are disease vectors.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Mon, 28 Oct 2013 9:56 am

Tanuki wrote:
zzm9980 wrote: I anticipate this becoming quite an expensive endeavor for any local male looking to participate. You know half the local women aren't looking for the sex, they're just thinking about the opportunity for more gifts and branded handbags. Informal high-end prostitution is what it will be.
So maybe Singapore ladies can catch up with Japanese women who, even with no jobs, can somehow afford to stay current with Louis Vuitton... :devil:
Don't the Japanese school girls start the prostitution thing ('dating for gifts') in the early teens though?

Tanuki
Regular
Regular

Post by Tanuki » Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:01 am

zzm9980 wrote: Don't the Japanese school girls start the prostitution thing in the early teens though?
Yes, a lot of it starts by middle school years. But the addiction to the fashion clothes and accessories can last a long time. In Japan though, they don't need any web sites like AM. Plenty of pick up shops all over the place, at least in the city.

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:42 pm

How do you ascertain the client's marital status? And then they can find ways to beat the system if they desire the prostitute bad enough. It is difficult to legislate morality.

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Tue, 29 Oct 2013 7:19 am

earthfriendly wrote:How do you ascertain the client's marital status? And then they can find ways to beat the system if they desire the prostitute bad enough. It is difficult to legislate morality.
Spot on, I went to the "we hate AM" facebook page - it's pretty eye opening. The hypocrisy is amazing. However, their country; their rules.

PrimroseHill
Chatter
Chatter

Post by PrimroseHill » Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:32 am

SG need brief encounters or is it illicit encounters.com/co.uk :P :twisted:

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:53 pm

One problem though. What if while perusing the site, you see your spouse's profile? How does one hide her profile from people she knows :mrgreen: .

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/ ... -wife.html

eastcoastsg

Post by eastcoastsg » Fri, 01 Nov 2013 6:50 am

earthfriendly wrote:One problem though. What if while perusing the site, you see your spouse's profile? How does one hide her profile from people she knows :mrgreen: .

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/ ... -wife.html
I chuckled at "After Old Wang retired two years ago"

Chantikki
Regular
Regular

Post by Chantikki » Tue, 05 Nov 2013 9:34 am

I'm female and don't really see the point of the site, but then I don't have affairs. But if I wanted to I would just got out and meet people. Every time I go into the city for a girls night there are men there trying to pick us up.

If I didn't have to go out and I could just click on a profile that would cut out all the fun of going out, finding people and flirting with them. That's over half of the fun for me right there.

If you set up a date with one of these people on the website and then you got there and he was boring, how do you get rid of him? Awkward.

I think there will be more men on the site than women.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Tue, 12 Nov 2013 2:48 pm

the lynx
Governor
Governor
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by the lynx » Tue, 12 Nov 2013 3:18 pm

zzm9980 wrote:It was officially banned:

http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/2013/1 ... y-website/
Good riddance!

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Mon, 09 Jun 2014 12:00 am

Ashley Madison did very well in Japan. Their interpretation of marriage is less black-and-white or rigid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-hais ... 42171.html

rajagainstthemachine
Manager
Manager

Post by rajagainstthemachine » Mon, 09 Jun 2014 12:44 am

BedokAmerican wrote:I saw something about this in the newspaper and apparently the government (and others) don't want the web site here because they think Sg should promote family values and this could tear families a part. Politicians and gvt officials seem like they're just trying to make themselves look good.

If they really want to promote family values, then address prostitution. Make it illegal for married people to buy sex and illegal for married people to work as hookers. Even if the customers and workers aren't married, they learn that people are objects and don't need to be respected. Better yet, shut down Orchard Towers and do street prostitution stings and arrest offenders. Nothing "family" about prostitution, but yet it's totally accepted here.

I'm sure people will disagree. One of the reasons for legal prostitution being supported is that people believe it cuts down on rape, but that's not the case.

prostituton is a necessary evil and its been the oldest profession in the history of mankind, what will all the sex workers do if you ban prostituton? Sex workers pay tax as well in some countries.
I am in favor of legalizing this profession as it prevents the sex workers from being exploited by middle men, pimps etc etc
I don't understand what is offensive about visiting a prostitute especially if that person is being deprived of sex at home, what would be more damaging a secret affair or sex with a prostitute?
To get there early is on time and showing up on time is late