Singapore Expats

Expat possibly being deported from the US back to Singapore

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Sun, 18 May 2014 10:46 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:In fact, not that it makes any difference, as we have enough idiots in the US already, but they can do just about anything they want, except to be able to vote for O'bamy. But he's tryin' to change that as well. :(
Did you see Tony Koh's defense of Obama in todays ST?

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Mon, 19 May 2014 12:04 pm

if he's lived there for so long (say since college days), and this isn't his first immigration offense, i don't think he'd be deported...

(IMO)

has he been detained by CBP/ICE?
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Mon, 19 May 2014 12:47 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I was never asked for proof of citizenship when I lived in the US. I reckon, considering the numbers of illegal aliens living in the US an working for Walmart and everywhere else and being allowed to obtain drivers licenses, it's quite easy. Usually a Divers License is all you need at home. Especially if he's also carrying a US University Sheepskin as well.
Well, I don't want to call you old Gramps, but... :cool:

Every professional job I've had since High School (which, well is all of them) required me to fill out an I-9:

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/file ... rm/i-9.pdf

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 19 May 2014 1:42 pm

That probably has a lot to do with it. When I last resided in the US there was no such think as the DHS. I only know about them from the MSM and TSA from my flights there on holiday. I was here long before 9/11 happened. Where's me zimmer frame! :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers