Singapore Expats

25/F looking for some new friends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
londonyc

25/F looking for some new friends

Post by londonyc » Sat, 26 Apr 2014 9:05 pm

Hello,

25/F from the UK very new to Singapore. I'm looking to meet some new friends, specifically girl friends who maybe have the same interests as I'm missing my own back home! I like the stereotypical girl things like shopping, manicures, brunch, coffee, clubbing/cocktails and I like outdoor sports such as hiking.

Drop me a reply if anyone would like to meet!

liv_90

Post by liv_90 » Tue, 29 Apr 2014 2:15 am

Hey londonyc,
I know what you mean,i am 23/f originally from india and then lived in the uk,i am new too and i am now in singapore for grad school.I like the same things more or less and i would love to hang out sometime.

Snave_90

:)

Post by Snave_90 » Tue, 29 Apr 2014 7:47 pm

Hi,

23/F, i am also from the UK.
I moved here in January .
I am so happy to have read your forum post because I am feeling a a bit home sick at the moment and would love to meet up with a fellow Brit :)
Perhaps coffee or drinks? so we can have a good chat about all of the things we miss or don't miss about home!!

londonyc

Post by londonyc » Tue, 29 Apr 2014 9:59 pm

Hi girls, would be great to meet up sometime! I really haven't ventured out so much so if you have any good places we should set something up. I work crazy hours (nothing new here) so weekends are better for me, and snave_90 I'm dying for a good old drink and chinwag!

Lisa***

Post by Lisa*** » Thu, 01 May 2014 12:02 pm

Hey at all,

I´m (25/f) in Singapore now for about two months but interested in getting to know new people :)
I would like to go to the McRitchie Reservoir on Saturday or Sonday. Would someone like to join?
(If you would like to join, please only write here and not private messages, because I haven´t enough post for replaying to messages).

Cheers Lisa

Sera Gurduk

Friends

Post by Sera Gurduk » Thu, 01 May 2014 1:04 pm

Hey I been in Singapore for 2 years now, always looking for some gal friends. Xxx love to shop and see live bands

U guys wanna make a WhatsApp group or something just to have some chats

londonyc

Post by londonyc » Fri, 02 May 2014 12:17 am

Hey Lisa, I would love to do the trail at the reservoir if you're down for that sometime but I've had such a long work week (no labour day for me!) that I really need to get some rest this weekend. If you're interested in postponing or going again please let me know!

To Sera how do we make a group chat?

Snave_90

Post by Snave_90 » Fri, 02 May 2014 10:03 pm

Hey everyone,

I haven't visited McRichie yet, so I would be keen to tag along if you guys go. Apparently you can see monkeys there, which I think is quite exciting!

Also this bar looks pretty cool if anyone fancies meeting up for drinks :)
Happy Hour is 6-9!

https://www.facebook.com/MarsBarByMFM
Mars Bar is what every pop-up bar should aspire to be. Paying much-needed homage to Singapore’s thriving food scene, all the cocktails are inspired by local cuisine. From the now-famous Chilli Crab cocktail to a boozy tribute to the Milo Dinosaur, everything simply tastes like a spiked (and we say better) version of your favourite childhood treats. The decadent hotel lobby does not belie the friendly and welcoming atmosphere the bartenders have. Don’t miss out, as they will only stay open until October when the hotel is due for renovations. - See more at: http://citynomads.com/reviews/bars/811/ ... FisT6.dpuf

Cookieman

Post by Cookieman » Sun, 04 May 2014 10:58 pm

Hi everyone

Aust/26/m would be great to meet up if you guys organise anything as a group.

Will send a pm once i have enough posts haha.

Lisa***

Post by Lisa*** » Wed, 07 May 2014 2:00 pm

Hi,
I postponed the Trip to the Reservoire. I'm planning to go there next Saturday with a friend. If you want to join, let ne know.
Lisa

Ciao

Post by Ciao » Wed, 07 May 2014 8:42 pm

From aus. Love to meet new people here in sg. Came here 2 mths ago, kind of bored here alone.

minit

Post by minit » Wed, 07 May 2014 9:57 pm

I'm from France and I would like to meet new people too
I could be interested for the trip at MacRitchie Reservoir :wink:

londonyc

Post by londonyc » Thu, 08 May 2014 1:11 am

Looks like we could get a good bunch going for a day trip somewhere! What's everyone's upcoming schedules like? If anyone has any suggestions on places to visit too give a shout!

Claudia89

Post by Claudia89 » Sun, 01 Jun 2014 11:34 am

Hey everyone! Just moved to Singapore and would live to meet some new friends! I'm from London and would ideally like to meet some girls who are in a similar position. Reply to post or private message me if you'd like to meet. Claudia :)

londonyc

Post by londonyc » Tue, 10 Jun 2014 7:12 pm

Hi Claudia,

Where abouts are you from in London?