Singapore Expats

Breast Augmentation

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Lily0

Breast Augmentation

Post by Lily0 » Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:41 am

:???:
Hello forumers

I am getting my boobs done this coming september
I already know that I am going back to TL Plastic Surgery (I had a face contouring there it was AMAZING- too many boys not enough time now;))

I am debating either on tear drop or fat graft

Any opinion people?

lynlifer

Post by lynlifer » Mon, 19 Aug 2013 2:01 pm

I will be doing mine with Prinya in Nov. Anyone has BA done with prinya, please share your expierence thks.

lady_shapes11

Post by lady_shapes11 » Thu, 22 Aug 2013 8:27 pm

I advice you to go ahead and do it. Just make sure to choose a very good surgeon if you are going to have breast augmentation done. I think a lot of Asian doctors are really good. Price is very reasonable too. I had mine done in Manila by Dr Rino Lorenzo, which one of my bestfriends recommended. This was November of last year, and now my chest have improved a lot. I just love the result!

cherieohcherie

Post by cherieohcherie » Wed, 04 Sep 2013 4:53 pm

lynlifer wrote:I will be doing mine with Prinya in Nov. Anyone has BA done with prinya, please share your expierence thks.
Hi. May I know how much dr prinya is charging you for the BA? He didnt reply my email.

lynlifer

Post by lynlifer » Mon, 09 Sep 2013 2:52 pm

cherieohcherie wrote:
lynlifer wrote:I will be doing mine with Prinya in Nov. Anyone has BA done with prinya, please share your expierence thks.
Hi. May I know how much dr prinya is charging you for the BA? He didnt reply my email.
hi gal,

he is charging THB50k for silicon and THB80k for saline implant.

cherieohcherie

Post by cherieohcherie » Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:47 pm

Which is better? Silicone or saline?
lynlifer wrote:
cherieohcherie wrote:
hi gal,

he is charging THB50k for silicon and THB80k for saline implant.

prettymum

Post by prettymum » Wed, 04 Dec 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Gal,

I'm new user.
Are you done BA with Dr Prinya? Could share your expreince to me due i had book my schedule at mid Dec.
Thq

Susan020

Post by Susan020 » Mon, 30 Dec 2013 4:02 am

Breast augmentation surgery encompasses many types of procedures. You may opt to have your breasts enlarged, lifted, or reduced. You can even get just one side of the chest worked on so that it is the same size and shape as the other side. Either way, there are a few reasons to look into any of these procedures. Consider the main way that surgical procedures can help you, and then schedule an initial consultation.
Susan Will

jean07

Post by jean07 » Tue, 01 Apr 2014 3:53 pm

understand that BA usually consists of 1 night stay at the hospital and of course someone to accompany u to help with changing and stuffs. I understand different people has different recovery rate, anyone can share your own experience on hows the stay like with Dr Prinya? as most of my friends did it in Yanhee

laka

Post by laka » Mon, 07 Apr 2014 5:24 pm

Hi I'm trying to get some info about BA and I'm pretty new here
I know TL in korea, and who is Dr Prinya? Is she/he good at BA?
anyone sharing info , will appreciate