Singapore Expats

Good Chiropractor

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
TekSeng

Honest and Caring Doctor

Post by TekSeng » Mon, 18 Mar 2013 8:02 pm

I have been going to Paramount Chiropractic for the last month, and i am very pleased with the progress i have made. My back was in bad condition after i got rear ended, and Dr. Inge was able to get me back up and running quickly. I had some initial trouble getting the appointment times i wanted as she gets pretty full during lunch time, but she was able to accommodate me.
I would give her a try if you are in need of a good chiropractor. Just email her: http://www.paramountchiro.org
Tek Seng / Funds Administrator

Fedich142

Post by Fedich142 » Fri, 31 May 2013 8:50 pm

redacted

BigYun

Post by BigYun » Thu, 04 Jul 2013 8:59 pm

Fedich142 wrote:redacted
Wow you are recommending someone called Dr Fedich and your user name is Fedich?

I smell something fishy

Everyone caution any recommendation to Dr Fedich from anyone from now on (shush he may create a new name without the word Fedich )

BigYun

Post by BigYun » Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:24 pm

BigYun wrote:
Fedich142 wrote:redacted
Wow you are recommending someone called Dr Fedich and your user name is Fedich?

I smell something fishy

Everyone caution any recommendation to Dr Fedich from anyone from now on (shush he may create a new name without the word Fedich )
Busted! recalled ad

Well done another win to BigYun sniffing out a fraud. Expat members beware people are not always who they say they are.

andrewfinkelman

Good Chiropractor

Post by andrewfinkelman » Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:24 pm

I use a Chiropractor in Singapore by the name of Dr. Aras Ignatavicius. After many years non stop back pain he gave me the proper treatment that is helping me out in the long run. He not only took care of me, but he was very friendly and personable with me as a long term client. I would highly recommend him for any one looking fro a cure for their immediate Chiropractic needs.

dracularx

Post by dracularx » Sun, 08 Dec 2013 6:40 pm

I have been going to this chiropractor for very long. So far I am happy with his service.

Dr. David Liew Pok Tze
Chiropractic Health & Wellness Clinic Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street #11-84
The Central

Laurence

Post by Laurence » Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:22 pm

I am in fact using natural healings in the east coast. I started paying a treatment at a time but when my Singapore credit card came through ( I just moved here) they persuaded me to pay upfront for a whole load of sessions.

Anyway I find they are more about getting you to sign up than helping as I have been there for two months and old had a private session with the DR once to get me to up up, since then I feel it's just like a factory of people coming through getting adjustments

In the uk I had ciro and the dr spent time examining me and talking to me every time, Infact in the uk they found out my issue was not my alignment and something else and it was fixed and I didn't need to go. At this place they just keep giving you adjustments then the secretary tells you your getting better from a photo. Anyway it's not working for me but it may for you, but now I have paid I am continuing with it. I find my back pain goes away after a good yoga session or mobility session. That said maybe the ciro will help more long term.

Laurence

Post by Laurence » Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:23 pm

richie303 wrote:I went to an Osteopath after a car crash (whiplash injury) if you aren't aware of them, they kind of do a mixture between Chiropratic work and physio... The trouble is they aren't a regisitered profession in Singapore so there aren't many about. However, Neelam Rai was good - she's a british practitioner and based in Forum shopping centre, my wife's colleague recommended the practice to me.

Osteopathy and Podiatry - #06-03 Forum (office block) tel 67344236.

Hope this helps.

Richie

I have had very good experiences with osteopaths in the Uk, thanks ill try this guy.

myinchen

Re: Try Myotherapy

Post by myinchen » Sun, 19 Jan 2014 5:35 pm

witosaurus wrote:I had my back pain treated by a myotherapist in Melbourne about 6 months ago the pain has not returned since. I've found one in Singapore too.

Health Science Wellness
2 Tan Quee Lan Street #03-01
Primero Place
Tel: 6238 6119
Open only on Thu, Fri and Sat.
How many times did you have to go for the treatment?

greatvow

My personal experience

Post by greatvow » Sun, 23 Mar 2014 2:13 pm

First chiropractor is good!! There have many outlets in singapore i believe. U can go google it tho. The one i went is located at Bukit timah and look for Dr William! He's very sincere and professional! His aim is to treat u and make u feel a lot better just spine adjustment.

History:
What happened was that i fell from stairs and landed on both my knees. :(( Injured my lower back that i am unable to bend forward. Whenever i do bend forward, there is a sharp pain. Super uncomfortable.

Dr william is recommended by my friend who has slipped disk. So i thought why not give it a try. So i went and i am so glad i did! After one adjustment, my spine went back to normal! Now i can do whatever i want! Thankful,
Happy and Super worth it! After one adjustment, i nv go back already. LOL!!

Do check it out ya. This is my personal experience. Nothing to do with the clinic or whatever. Just in case u guys are wondering.

Thanks! Hope this helps.

siennaa

Re: My personal experience

Post by siennaa » Tue, 17 Jun 2014 6:06 pm

greatvow wrote:First chiropractor is good!! There have many outlets in singapore i believe. U can go google it tho. The one i went is located at Bukit timah and look for Dr William! He's very sincere and professional! His aim is to treat u and make u feel a lot better just spine adjustment.

History:
What happened was that i fell from stairs and landed on both my knees. :(( Injured my lower back that i am unable to bend forward. Whenever i do bend forward, there is a sharp pain. Super uncomfortable.

Dr william is recommended by my friend who has slipped disk. So i thought why not give it a try. So i went and i am so glad i did! After one adjustment, my spine went back to normal! Now i can do whatever i want! Thankful,
Happy and Super worth it! After one adjustment, i nv go back already. LOL!!

Do check it out ya. This is my personal experience. Nothing to do with the clinic or whatever. Just in case u guys are wondering.

Thanks! Hope this helps.
Hey I found your review and visited to Chiropractic First. The story is that I sprained a part of my rib cage (not sure how to describe). I know how ridiculous it sounds and I could barely breathe or move....

I went in for emergency adjustment under Dr. Jeff Lin. He specifically asked how I sprained and did a unique adjustment. AND it went away after 4 adjustments in a week! In my opinion he's a good chiropractor.

I went under a regular care plan, since then my pain and number of panadols taken have gone down by 90%. For now, I go every fortnight now... crazy work life in asia..

They have clinics spread out in singapore, and I transferred to another when I shifted. Look up www.chiropractic-first.org
Last edited by siennaa on Wed, 02 Jul 2014 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

brittanyshaugen

Post by brittanyshaugen » Thu, 19 Jun 2014 3:43 pm

if your just around Ang Mo Kio, Dr. Choo's clinic is located there. I've had spinal adjustment under her care and my back pains are gone. here's their site http://www.familychiropractic.com.sg :) hope this helps!

bryanavoti

Re: Good Chiropractor

Post by bryanavoti » Thu, 31 Jul 2014 2:58 pm

almisty1 wrote:Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor? Also how much can I expect to pay? Thanks
I usually takes siting at chiropractic center. They are doing great job. Chiropractic treatment helps me to get relief from spine problems.

WadsUpDoc

Post by WadsUpDoc » Sun, 03 Aug 2014 9:23 pm

I have 6 chiropractic session that I would like to let off. The doctor is qualified from Palmer School of Chiropractic. Let me know if you're interested and we can sort out a price :)

GenesisSol

Re: Good Chiropractor

Post by GenesisSol » Sat, 07 May 2016 4:35 pm

How can i find more information about Chiropractic and compare their treatments? I've checked out a few Chiropractic Websites.

And they claim that chiropractic can help most pains, but is there somewhere to compare all the patients reviews etc?