Singapore Expats

Which doctor would you choose to go for rhinoplasty??

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
hello84
Regular
Regular

hello

Post by hello84 » Wed, 02 Jul 2008 1:10 am

don't worry they are ton of information about nose in this forum.. i thnk you need time to heal. your nose skin is thick or thin?.usually thick skin heal slower... don't think abt it already what done have done:)

rushy

Anyone knows which industry is Dr. Ivor Lim good in?

Post by rushy » Wed, 28 Jan 2009 9:55 pm

Anyone knows DR. Ivor Lim is expert in which field?

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Sun, 08 Feb 2009 3:15 am

Edited
Last edited by bbabymilo on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ourvij

Post by ourvij » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 8:55 am

If you want an honest opinion, i suggest you go to see a doctor in one of the restructured hospitals. firstly they are very experienced and secondly they are not so money driven.

Try SGH or KK women's and children's hospital. The facilities may not look as nice as a posh private clinic, but my aunt had her surgery in KK and it was good. I am considering liposuction there myself.

nosey88

Post by nosey88 » Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:22 am

ourvij wrote:If you want an honest opinion, i suggest you go to see a doctor in one of the restructured hospitals. firstly they are very experienced and secondly they are not so money driven.

Try SGH or KK women's and children's hospital. The facilities may not look as nice as a posh private clinic, but my aunt had her surgery in KK and it was good. I am considering liposuction there myself.
you seem to be in favour in kkh. which dr? i hope it is not colin tham. did with him was not satisfactory

nosey88

Re: depresseddddd

Post by nosey88 » Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:25 am

SIA Cabin Crew Gal wrote:im going to see him to remove my stitches.

I m so angry....

Supposed to straightened the nose using cartilage.

He said he wld need to use cartilage frm my ear...
I had my inhibitions towards tht idea bcoz i didnt want another
incision! He kept insisting and said he will need additional cartilage
and there wouldnt be enough fr my own nose....

Eventually he did not take any out of my ear!!!!!

I asked him on the op table n he jus replied tht he had used a different technigue.

i felt so da*n annoyed tht he was so flippant abt the whole thing.
i went do do so much research abt the whole ear cartilage grafting n
pondered abt the whole thing so many time and discussed it at length over so many consultaions and this is wat hapenssssssssss. He made it VERY clear that if there's anything tht crops up after surgery i have to
spend additional cost..and tht is just part of the risks of habing plastic surgery....... so basically ive spent my life savings to look like shit.

I really hope its jus swellinggg that s all i hope for rite now.... but
by now i shud be able to see a rough shape isnt it.... but its really bad. Not just BIG n swollen, but distorted at the tipppp which i spent 9000 on. the nose itself does lookkk straighter thoughhhh. straightening it cost me another 5000.... F*ck. im so damn sadddd

Keep thinking of all the other things i cold have doneee with the $$$. Done a degree. went on Holiday. bought an enormous diamond ring....

regrets regrets

i shud have jus been contented with my face.

this is wat i get now
hi
may i know which dr you went to to do a revision if you did one? how is your nose i should have asked 1st now ok?

xiaojie

Post by xiaojie » Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:47 am

SIA Cabin Crew Gal I'm so sorry you had a bad experience :( that's horrible and really awful you don't even have the money for a revision :(

i'm afraid of something like that... rhinoplasty is really important it can't can't CAN'T go wrong! it just can't... but i have to get it done. so worried if i'll ever be able to choose the right doctor :(
~Let's share a smile~

kristie80

Post by kristie80 » Wed, 22 Jan 2014 11:44 pm

Actually I also agree with ourvij.
I know people in the medical field, and their agreement is that there are a lot of good surgeons in the restructured hospitals who do good cosmetic surgery. Not just in plastic surgery departments, but the ENT and eye doctors are also good at cosmetic surgery. Probably will be less expensive than the famous doctors you have been to as well...

Rakel

Post by Rakel » Tue, 18 Feb 2014 7:53 am

Warning! Do not go to Dr Martin Huang. I went to him for a nose job. Initially it looked great but then I the swelling started to come down and my nose started shrinking and shrinking until I started to look much like Michael Jackson. I then went to US and at great expense saw Dr Toriumi and he has managed to ( after 2 surgeries) to somewhat build back my nose. It is not and will never be what it was prior to my visit to Dr. Martin Huang but I will have to live with it. If there was one thing in my life I could undo, I wish I never went to his clinic and got carried away with his smart sales talk and his " cool" looking office. It has taken me quite a few years to get to the point where I can accept what I have been through. Just want to share. I know 2 other people who have had similar experiences. 1 was a nose just like mine and the other a botched liposuction job. Whatever you decide to do with plastic surgery, do your research carefully. Get them to show you pictures of actual cases. Vert often they promise you dreams and give you nightmares.

lady_shapes11

Post by lady_shapes11 » Sun, 09 Mar 2014 12:54 pm

If you plan to have your rhinoplasty in Manila, a good choice would be Dr Rino Lorenzo of The Renewed Your Aesthetic Center. He was referred to me by one of my officemates who is also a previous patient of his. What I like about the good doctor is that he constantly consulted me to determine the desired outcome of the surgery and to explain the possible risks and side effects of my nose job. He is very accommodating and so are his staff. One thing i've noticed, its the quiet, publicity-shy plastic surgeons who do the best work. I really love the result!

Jesse Toh

Post by Jesse Toh » Tue, 13 May 2014 9:25 pm

Anyone knows where to remove nose implants cost effectively in Singapore? Desperate here......