Singapore Expats

pr application approved after a long wait

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Azhar Azhar

pr application approved after a long wait

Post by Azhar Azhar » Sat, 01 Mar 2014 12:29 am

My wife's PR application was finally approved after a long wait since 2012 july

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Sat, 01 Mar 2014 1:21 am

um... yay?

why not help us out and post your application profile as a guide for others? age, job, kids, income, education, etc...
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

Azhar Azhar

Post by Azhar Azhar » Sat, 01 Mar 2014 9:46 am

Certainly... I am Indian national holding Singapore PR status since 6 years, got married on early 2011, no kids yet. After waiting for 1.5 years, I applied PR for my wife around mid 2012. We were requested for few more documents around late 2012 and it was an absolute silence since then. We were always told "your application is in progress, pls wait" when enquired. In between, I always kept immigration authorites informed about changes to my pay, position etc. Also my wife completed her master degree from a reputed local university late 2013 and we kept them informed abt that as well. Since it was almost 1.5 years we asked to expedite our application process and met the authorities around early 2014 and explained the situation. Finally it was approved yesterday :). Coming to my profile Im in early 30s, completed master degree, working in banking sector earning arnd the average salary in that sector. My wife has completed her master degree and yet to start working.